Married At First Sight UK #16 Beep beep! It's Georgey Dahmer and his reg plate is 4HRT BTS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last night's episode was so boring that I couldn't see any title suggestions when I checked yesterday's posts for the most liked thread titles. So I took one of the top-liked comments from @sparklemoon12

Recap: it's final dates week!

Jenna & Zoe are on a glamping trip - Zoe made a very cute framed present with all their "stay" cards frame
SPH & Whitney are sat in a bath for their final date. He also got a tit tattoo on his upper thigh - "I appreciate you" - and the camera zoomed in uncomfortably close
JoHnathan & Soph are eating cheese and wine for their final date - and get into yet another argument. JoHnathan, have you ever considered being funny or likeable?
Adrian & Thomas are on a farm doing go-karting
George & April went on a plane then had prosecco after - George sort of dropped the L bomb and April went "ditto" Oooft you're going straight into the barrel in the cellar April!

Tonight we have a dinner party, more honesty boxes and a lot of shouting!

The series finishes Thursday 13th Oct but there will be two reunion episodes next Monday and Tuesday 🥰💃🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Last night's episode was so boring that I couldn't see any title suggestions when I checked yesterday's posts for the most liked thread titles. So I took one of the top-liked comments from @sparklemoon12

Jenna & Zoe are on a glamping trip - Zoe made a very cute framed present with all their "stay" cards frame
SPH & Whitney are sat in a bath for their final date. He also got a tit tattoo on his upper thigh - "I appreciate you" - and the camera zoomed in uncomfortably close
JoHnathan & Soph are eating cheese and wine for their final date - and get into yet another argument. JoHnathan, have you ever considered being funny or likeable?
George & April went on a plane then had prosecco after - George sort of dropped the L bomb and April went "ditto" Oooft you're going straight into the barrel in the cellar April!

The series finishes Thursday 13th Oct but there will be two reunion episodes next Monday and Tuesday 🥰💃🏻
Thanks Aimz x

Reactions: 4
Anyone notice how that news article about Jess called her "Jess Potter" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How can SPH have a bath and still look so grubby and slimy?
Whitney sounds like she’s had a lobotomy. As does Johnathan!! Very difficult to tell you’re joking when your teeth don’t move and your monotone voice is droning on and on

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Thank you 😊 💓 Love the title

Reactions: 6
Can I just say George and April are the fakest thing I've ever seen! The cringe is on another level when they're on screen, I almost can't watch 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 37

I think it said 'I Appreciate you' so it had an incorrect capital letter as a permanent reminder that he's an ignorant git.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I can’t even muster the enthusiasm for this evening’s dinner party……yet another Thomas tantrum brought around by a long standing boring row about fakeness for which we have absolutely no context whatsoever because we never saw how it began.

I record the episodes so that I can fwd them to the just about entertaining bits…..

Reactions: 32
I’m in hospital having a small procedure….I’m not even that fussed I missed last night, that recap feels like enough that I don’t need to catch up 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Don't get me wrong I can't stand Thomas but it must be frustrating when you're paired with someone who has what appears to be zero sexual appitite.
All those gifts were absolutely shocking 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just caught up on last night’s ‘action’. I think something Sophie said sums up the series so far: “This is not going well.” 🥱. Except for some cuteness obvs 💕😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Don't get me wrong I can't stand Thomas but it must be frustrating when you're paired with someone who has what appears to be zero sexual appitite.
All those gifts were absolutely shocking 🤣
Yeah as much as Thomas is mental, I do think he what he says is quite accurate, he just struggles to articulate it in a calm way. I could understand why he was unsure of the relationship if Adrian hasn't been physical with him. Plus it doesn't help that is mum is quite a toxic person in his life as well. I think she is to blame for a lot of issues. I'm definitely in two minds about him.

Reactions: 36
Anyone notice how that news article about Jess called her "Jess Potter" 😂
Lazy journalism, they also call Duka ‘Duka Cav’ despite his name being Cavolli.

When I apply for next years show I’m definitely going for a really cringe IG name that the journos can use

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Lazy journalism, they also call Duka ‘Duka Cav’ despite his name being Cavolli.

When I apply for next years show I’m definitely going for a really cringe IG name that the journos can use
Isn't Kasia hiding her surname too? Unless it is indeed 'London'? Maybe she's monanymic like Madonna, Cher or Kylie?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.