Married At First Sight UK #16 Beep beep! It's Georgey Dahmer and his reg plate is 4HRT BTS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s one bleeping plonker. He’ll never get a girl as good as Sophie. What a stupid silly little boy. He’s very thick and mentally-challenged I’ve noticed. It’s a shame he’s let this get in the way of what could’ve been his happy ever after.

Reactions: 36
He’s one bleeping plonker. He’ll never get a girl as good as Sophie. What a stupid silly little boy. He’s very thick and mentally-challenged I’ve noticed. It’s a shame he’s let this get in the way of what could’ve been his happy ever after.
i agree ! he is massively massively punching and is intellectually a bleeping simpleton !

Reactions: 19
Why are Whitney and Matt getting a vow renewal? They were told they are back not as a married couple.
Its a shame these wedding ceremonies aren’t legal, as otherwise that would mean they’d both be bigamists and would probably end up sharing a cell with George 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I agree he’s a plonker but she’s not his happy ever after is she? He doesn’t fancy her. If he stayed with her because she’s rich he would be more than a just a plonker 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
yeh out of the whole package I don’t think the man boobs are the problem

Reactions: 4
I bet Johnathans card just says leave. He’s hardly capable of a speech with a but in it

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is Sophie ok? My dead Nans got more personality than that wet wipe. So disappointing for someone that must have a brain

Wonder when Dahmer and April actually split up after all this crap? So embarrassed for her and that frozen face

Reactions: 13
Zoe on live can’t say if they’re still together because of the reunion Monday ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is Sophie ok? My dead Nans got more personality than that wet wipe. So disappointing for someone that must have a brain

Wonder when Dahmer and April actually split up after all this crap? So embarrassed for her and that frozen face
sophie can't be this highflier career woman she makes out surely ? if she were surely
she would see that this man is a PLANK

Zoe on live can’t say if they’re still together because of the reunion Monday ffs
nah i'm gonna say no.I get more free
spirit vibes from zoe

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.