Married At First Sight UK #14 We cba anymore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For anyone considering to post about gender here are the threads šŸ¤—

Back to MAFSā€¦.bluddy Hell, Rozz is in good company with the crappy talent agency! Who are most of these?

Spot the talent? http://championtalent.co.uk/clients/rosaline_darlington.php

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
For anyone considering to post about gender here are the threads šŸ¤—

Back to MAFSā€¦.bluddy Hell, Rozz is in good company with the crappy talent agency! Who are most of these?

Spot the talent? http://championtalent.co.uk/clients/rosaline_darlington.php
I had a look at the agency shes signed to,I'm not sure I recognised any of them

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I really don't understand how trans people are impacting your life as a woman though... talk about straw man arguments. Meanwhile trans rights are being eroded.
---
I also find the argument that trans people threaten the LGB community a straw man, I consider myself part of the queer community and attend LGBT events and in my experience trans people have only ever been welcomed and accepted. I feel like a lot of people who have strongly defensive (occasionally hostile) opinions on trans people have little direct experience in LGBT communities or being around / interacting with trans individuals.
Trans rights are being eroded? What rights do trans people not have?

Reactions: 25
View attachment 2554244

logic has left the chat...
whats confusing? people want trans people to be on a ward/toilet depended on their GENDER AT BIRTH.

my friend is a trans guy who is fully transitioned. but according to some people, he should go onto the women's ward in hospitals or in the women's toilets.

but we all know if that were to happen then there would be incidents of people shouting about men in the women's toilets lol. not difficult is it.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I've finally caught up. Arthur šŸ¤£

Laura's friends are something else. So snobby it's repulsive. Three times Arthur has met them and three times they have been vile to him. I'm not surprised he acted the way he did. They think they're on an episode of Made in Chelsea. Silly witches.

Reactions: 27
I've finally caught up. Arthur šŸ¤£

Laura's friends are something else. So snobby it's repulsive. Three times Arthur has met them and three times they have been vile to him. I'm not surprised he acted the way he did. They think they're on an episode of Made in Chelsea. Silly witches.
Tasha supported them on her stories yesterday. I forgot I was following her!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
whats confusing? people want trans people to be on a ward/toilet depended on their GENDER AT BIRTH.

my friend is a trans guy who is fully transitioned. but according to some people, he should go onto the women's ward in hospitals or in the women's toilets.

but we all know if that were to happen then there would be incidents of people shouting about men in the women's toilets lol. not difficult is it.
itā€™s by biological sex at birth, since gender is supposedly a social construct. The issue is biological men not biological women like your friend.

tonight better be good, if Paul finally realises that Trasha is trash

Reactions: 7
I really don't understand how trans people are impacting your life as a woman though... talk about straw man arguments. Meanwhile trans rights are being eroded.
---
I also find the argument that trans people threaten the LGB community a straw man, I consider myself part of the queer community and attend LGBT events and in my experience trans people have only ever been welcomed and accepted. I feel like a lot of people who have strongly defensive (occasionally hostile) opinions on trans people have little direct experience in LGBT communities or being around / interacting with trans individuals.
Donā€™t you? Have you been living down a well?
IMG_1334.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I'm watching another programme atm which features a trans lady and it's just like watching another Ella: The OTT lip-fillers, the huge eyelashes, scantily-covered large breasts, long blonde hair extensions, and the most revealing outfits she can find. Funnily enough, she's complaining too that her boyfriend is reluctant to be intimate with her sexually.

I like Ella and hope she finds happiness & fulfillment in a relationship, but she really needs to tone down the crude talk (and imo cover up them boobs once in a while!) I don't think men really appreciate their girlfriends talking like that all the time - unless maybe it's in the privacy of their bedroom. I know I wouldn't like a man who constantly referred to sex & sexual acts, it would put me off big time. Hopefully after reading that letter, and hearing & reading what people have said online, she'll realise how smutty & inappropriate it all sounds.

But as I said, apart from that I like her - she seems like a lovely caring person and I think she'd make the best friend ever.
Is that programme 90 Day FiancƩ by any chance?!

Reactions: 6
Who's seen the trailer for tonight? I saw it on Insta just now. Arfur has grown some balls and Laura is looking shiny.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.