Married At First Sight UK #14 We cba anymore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Excuse me? What's the problem exactly with a couple of people sharing info relevant to the thread that at that time was quiet. Jesus christ, it was no big deal!
We don't agree on the gender thing, but I am 100% in agreement with you on this!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It says everything that they are the first series of UK contestants (as far as I know) trying to cash in on meet and greet events. Not sure where they seem to think this will lead for them career wise, has anyone ever really broken out of MAFS into a meaningful career afterwards? Even someone like Jess who had a bit of a profile after MAFS AUS and then moved to the UK has now resorted to flogging videos of her sucking willies on Onlyfans by all accounts, Mick is well out of it.

To be fair to Ella after watching the new series of Selling Sunset it looks like she was just dressed for the wrong show!

As for Porscha's 'bad edit' thsoe dastardly producers must have edited the alleged spoon throwing out then! Wonder if she has addressed the allegations of her wrecking all Mr Bigs' (🤣) clothes and watches?
I think they’re hoping to become influencers and get paid £5k to flog crappy detox teas

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeh I saw Rozz’s 100,000 followers celebration. Loads are bots anyway. And why is she ‘famous’….her performance on MAFS is hardly memorable for commendable reasons. What about her passion for floristry? Fame hunger has taken over!

They can expect a year of crappy freebies then the new series is out and they are obsolete! They can just hope their former / current careers are still open to them. Or they have a crappy podcast!

Reactions: 17
For those of you also what Big Brother, what do you think about a Mafs & BB mashup? 10 brand new Mafs couples go into the BB house. They only win if they remain in the original couple they started with & as the programme progresses you can nominate your spouse to be evicted. I'd definitely watch it 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
i have to laugh tho when anti trans groups want people to use the toilet or hospital ward based on their birth gender..... i'm sure the girlies there would just love it when my friend rocks up to the women's only ward with his full beard looking 100% male

0D9B577F-0CC5-4665-9A9D-5CA95780D98C.jpeg

logic has left the chat...

just to clarify, he is a trangs guy 😊 hence the beard lol. he'll be buzzing to know that he deffo isn't a woman 😂
the anti-trans folk always forget about trans men 🥴 (reminiscent of the anti-gay backlash of the 60s and 70s not giving a hoot about lesbianism...)

Reactions: 9
I am not against transgenderism, for balance though let’s not also forget the rates of detransitioning which, depending on the study, are possibly as high as 25%. There is pressure on impressionable/confused/regular teens to be certain ways, being ‘just’ straight perceived as vanilla.

Back to MAFS, it’s the final sprint in the show and the cast are ramping up their PAs and SM activity. Roz proudly boasts of signing with an agent. They have no discretion at all do they! This has been a shoddy season.

Reactions: 7
the anti-trans folk always forget about trans men 🥴 (reminiscent of the anti-gay backlash of the 60s and 70s not giving a hoot about lesbianism...)
Trans men are not steamrollering over women's rights. I certainly don't forget about them - I feel sad that healthy young lesbian women are mutilating themselves.

Trans women shout the loudest, now I wonder why that would be 😒

Reactions: 24
WTF does she need an agent for? She's a florist! :rolleyes:
All the people on the show seem to be massively deluded and Roz will be back working as a florist much sooner than she thinks.
I don't find her remotely interesting either, her only conversation seems to centre around sex toys.
Obscurity (hopefully) beckons for all of them very soon.

Reactions: 26
This is the first year I feel all the cast are on here for fame, rather than love. There's usually a couple that try to use it to become famous but this year it seems to be all of them!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
WTF does she need an agent for? She's a florist! :rolleyes:
Didn't Jay post that she had signed with someone too? It was a post with weirdpublicrelations on Instagram. I don't believe that either need one, but there we go, someone can manage their party invites for now.

Reactions: 4
This rhetoric is so harmful and it pisses me off so much. There’s propaganda here that’s so manipulative and such a straw man argument.

It is not anti trans to say the trans woman movement is trampling all over women’s rights. It is not anti trans to say biologically you can’t switch sex. It may not be a palatable thing for trans people to hear but that doesn’t make it a lie. Or anti trans.

I’m so bleeping sick of women’s rights being tit all over, centuries long systemic abusing of our basic being, and now we’re accused of being transphobic because we’re sticking up for our rights. Just duck off with that tit. Christ it’s like being accused of being anti semitic because you support Palestine! Two things can exist at the same time! It is possible, though maybe that’s a shock in the black and white polarising world of the trans movement.

I support trans people to live their life however they wish. I also support my own right as a woman, the rights of my daughters, and the rights of women and girls in general to not have their mental, emotional, and physical boundaries pushed and pushed until there is nothing and nowhere left for us.

Wow, look at that. Two idealogical concepts existing at the same time, not cancelling each other out. Who would have thought it 🙈
---
Also - who would have thought when our mothers were out campaigning for birth control and abortion rights in the 60s and 70s that these days we would be arguing over whether a man has the right to say he can have a baby. God it’s like a Monty Python joke.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
Can imagine this time next year Roz is back behind the desk at her florists and no one knows her name except she was the sex toy person.

This time next year they will all be back to their original lives cuz there will be a new cast headlining pages.

Tash back in the nursery yelling at little kids and gurning. JJ flogging darts match outfits, Ella stripping, Arfur teaching tennis, Thomas doing sums, etc.

Reactions: 26
Exactly, they seem to think that a stint on MAFS is the fast track to celebrity, not being funny who outside of the MAFS viewership cares? And that's a pretty niche demographic. In terms of celebrity these people make Honey G look like Will Smith.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This rhetoric is so harmful and it pisses me off so much. There’s propaganda here that’s so manipulative and such a straw man argument.

It is not anti trans to say the trans woman movement is trampling all over women’s rights. It is not anti trans to say biologically you can’t switch sex. It may not be a palatable thing for trans people to hear but that doesn’t make it a lie. Or anti trans.

I’m so bleeping sick of women’s rights being tit all over, centuries long systemic abusing of our basic being, and now we’re accused of being transphobic because we’re sticking up for our rights. Just duck off with that tit. Christ it’s like being accused of being anti semitic because you support Palestine! Two things can exist at the same time! It is possible, though maybe that’s a shock in the black and white polarising world of the trans movement.

I support trans people to live their life however they wish. I also support my own right as a woman, the rights of my daughters, and the rights of women and girls in general to not have their mental, emotional, and physical boundaries pushed and pushed until there is nothing and nowhere left for us.

Wow, look at that. Two idealogical concepts existing at the same time, not cancelling each other out. Who would have thought it 🙈
---
Also - who would have thought when our mothers were out campaigning for birth control and abortion rights in the 60s and 70s that these days we would be arguing over whether a man has the right to say he can have a baby. God it’s like a Monty Python joke.
I really don't understand how trans people are impacting your life as a woman though... talk about straw man arguments. Meanwhile trans rights are being eroded.
---
I also find the argument that trans people threaten the LGB community a straw man, I consider myself part of the queer community and attend LGBT events and in my experience trans people have only ever been welcomed and accepted. I feel like a lot of people who have strongly defensive (occasionally hostile) opinions on trans people have little direct experience in LGBT communities or being around / interacting with trans individuals.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Im sure the cast of mafs and their friends must be actors or stooges surely people don't behave like this in real life 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
I really don't understand how trans people are impacting your life as a woman though... talk about straw man arguments. Meanwhile trans rights are being eroded.
---
I also find the argument that trans people threaten the LGB community a straw man, I consider myself part of the queer community and attend LGBT events and in my experience trans people have only ever been welcomed and accepted. I feel like a lot of people who have strongly defensive (occasionally hostile) opinions on trans people have little direct experience in LGBT communities or being around / interacting with trans individuals.
Maybe this will explain why so many women are concerned (taken from the gender discussion thread on here). And exactly what trans rights are being eroded?

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Exactly, they seem to think that a stint on MAFS is the fast track to celebrity, not being funny who outside of the MAFS viewership cares? And that's a pretty niche demographic. In terms of celebrity these people make Honey G look like Will Smith.
They have been more desperate than ever thus year. Every time I flick onto TikTok one of them is live (mainly bloody Thomas)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.