Married At First Sight UK #14 We cba anymore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw, I got Arthur. Struggled at the “which MAFS 2023 bride would be your bestie?” question though!

Reactions: 12
For a long, long time now I've been feeling quite the prude.

Is it only me or is there anyone else who would never dream in a million years of discussing their sex life with anyone - never mind on the TV ... as to whether or not you used sex toys? I mean, these people don't seem to care whether their parents, grandparents, boss, co-workers, etc, and sometimes even their own children, get to know all their private bedroom biz.

I would die of shame. DIE I tell ya. Is nothing private any more?

Or am I just an old fart? 😊

Reactions: 37

Is it only me or is there anyone else who would never dream in a million years of discussing their sex life with anyone - never mind on the TV ... as to whether or not you used sex toys? I mean, these people don't seem to care whether their parents, grandparents, boss, co-workers, etc, and sometimes even their own children, get to know all their private bedroom biz.

I’m very open about my shenanigans with my close friends, but there is no way I would discuss what I get up with family members!

I can’t imagine sitting down for Sunday dinner and telling them the things I saw at a swingers club 😅

Last edited:
Reactions: 12

No, you're not an old fart. To me if you discuss it, you're also automatically discussing your partner's sex life and whether you're comfortable discussing your own (ick for me) you're also disclosing your partner's private things. Not bleeping cool.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Am I the only one that is confused by Peggy not having full sex with Georges? Like you are a 30 year old women not a teenager, why would you stop at just heavy petting? There is really no difference? It just feels really childish to hold out on going ‘all the way’? What are you saving it for?

Reactions: 34
Am I the only one that is confused by Peggy not having full sex with Georges? Like you are a 30 year old women not a teenager, why would you stop at just heavy petting? There is really no difference? It just feels really childish to hold out on going ‘all the way’? What are you saving it for?
That's what I think.

I'm not sure what she's hanging around for. It's one thing if you don't fancy someone. I also wouldn't recommend shagging someone just to 'try it out' (Roz) but if you're with someone you like there's nothing wrong with a shag if you fancy one.

Reactions: 18
No, you're not an old fart. To me if you discuss it, you're also automatically discussing your partner's sex life and whether you're comfortable discussing your own (ick for me) you're also disclosing your partner's private things. Not bleeping cool.
Quite right! Not bleeping cool at all. Personally, I've never, ever discussed my sex life with anyone - even close friends - and I certainly wouldn't want to hear about theirs either. I'd be mortified beyond belief if I thought my partner had discussed our bedroom antics with his mates. OMG, he'd be living in a different postcode - that's if he'd be living at all after I'd finished with him. 😊

Reactions: 11
That's what I think.

I'm not sure what she's hanging around for. It's one thing if you don't fancy someone. I also wouldn't recommend shagging someone just to 'try it out' (Roz) but if you're with someone you like there's nothing wrong with a shag if you fancy one.
Someone explained it very well a while back…it’s the only control she has over him and feels like once she hinges it to him, she’s lost that control.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.