Married At First Sight UK #14 We cba anymore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got Thomas 🤣 He's become the biggest insta wh*re of all!

Reactions: 5
Only catching up now....am I right in saying it looks like neither of lauras 2 witch friends are wearing engagement or wedding rings ? Not one bit surprised if that is what I noticed cos I personally cannot see why any fella would go within a mile of them. 2 absolute cunts.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

I think I got him as I picked sense of humour

View attachment 2555342
I got Thomas 😭🤣
---
Am I the only one that is confused by Peggy not having full sex with Georges? Like you are a 30 year old women not a teenager, why would you stop at just heavy petting? There is really no difference? It just feels really childish to hold out on going ‘all the way’? What are you saving it for?
My thoughts are either born again Christian type vibes or she doesn’t really fancy him but is carrying on for the companionship

Last edited:
She said the on the podcast they have a budget of £1,200. I hope all the money does go to charity….

Size 6 is tiny - with a wedding dress it’s usually 1 or 2 sizes up

IMG_5644.jpeg

• Wow
I echo what a lot of others have said re Georges gaming. I’m on twitch as both a streamer and a viewer, and at one point during lockdown I was gaming every day for my mental health and to make money. Sadly no time for that after having a baby now though!

You can’t ask someone you’ve recently met to give up their passion and source of income for a bloody family meal out. Pick a different night.

Reactions: 11
I’m sat, like a weirdo, trying to speak like Peggy. Do you think she can’t be bothered to move her mouth when she speaks, or is it just numb with filler?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
never thought i'd say this but Tasha is right, why does paul call her a little girl? ick, cringe, weird and bizzare - to look like a bad man in front of his mates? 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.