Married At First Sight UK #14 We cba anymore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching MAFS tonight with my mum and when Peggy came on screen she said "oh, is she the trans one?" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 60
That house is unreal but she's defo the little princess. She needs to move out and get some independence

Reactions: 36
Peggy is acting like a 16 year old girl taking her first boyfriend home.
She’s in her mid 30s ffs. Sorry, but it’s sodding weird.

Reactions: 45
Who called it that someone would take their husband/wife to a park?! All we need now is the bench

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Peggy has the cheek to constantly come for George but can’t even share a bed with him and still lives with her parents. She acts like she has a mortgage of a 5 bed house on her own lol

Reactions: 28
32 and never had a ‘boy’ in her bed. Peggy, grow the duck up.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
so strange, why is your dad even thinking about you and your husband in your OWN bedroom? why does your dad have a say about what happens in your bed? weird!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
That is a nice house! I wonder where exactly in Kent it is?

I get Georges point that as her 'Husband' he should be allowed to sleep in her room but at the same time he's not really and he's never met the man before. I think it's just a family/cultural thing that you just have to respect. My Husband and I weren't allowed to sleep in the same room at his Grandmother's house until we were married which was funny because we had been together just under 7 years before we got married but his cousin got married after 6 months of knowing her Husband and they were allowed to share a room before us.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.