Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

itscoldoutside

Chatty Member
I can imagine George's mum Turing up at the police station to bail him out and lamenting "but Officer, it's not George's fault, he simply just cannot trust them yet!".

Thread title: Shitney's cuyuuuute, Thomas stole Kasia's boots, but will no one think of the heartbeats?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Wouldn’t surprise me if Katie is hiding behind a tree in a wedding dress at the final vows just in case Curtains and Thomas don’t both say yes.

Then she can step in and say ‘You should be with me!!’ And drag him to the alter before he knows what’s going on.

• Haha

xcyber

Chatty Member
I agree but if you look back at that wedding and the threads live posting at the time Matt was pulling faces when Gemma said she had kids, before she had gone full filthy motor mouth. I wouldn't be surprised if that was his immediate dealbreaker if he was honest. His answer was something like 'I'd like a family of my own'.
She’s already said herself on instagram that that was a bad edit of him and he was actually really lovely and happy about her having kids. I think they both had a great initial spark and the wedding was great for them both but I think by the end the crass jokes from Gemma started to get a bit much. I don’t like SPH, he seems aggressive and rude and droided up. However, I don’t blame him for his dislike for Gemma, she’s relentless and didn’t listen when he told her to tone it down.

• Heart
SPH got the ick early doors fair enough but he then didn't try at all by the sounds of things. Gemma accused him of spending 70% of his time with the lads which defeats the whole point of the experiment, he didn't really argue this so I would suggest that was true.

Especially with him making a big deal about him wanting to find love and his mum being really ill with cancer, to then immediately go off his bride and keep hanging around like a bad smell is wrong, he obviously had a plan (or the producers did, he was scouted after all wasn't he?). I don't think if my mum was that ill I'd have even gone on the show but if I did I definitely wouldn't have been thinking 'the relationship was a waste of time, but I can go and spot Duka for a few hours in the gym'.

SPH has very Jonathon like behaviour where he 'doesn't care about your opinion' but obviously does, that's why J deleted comments on his social media and SPH deleted his beat boxing videos. Rebecca Black had more balls than the pair of them and she was a teenage girl.

I'm not team Gemma by any stretch, but I have encountered the likes of SPH before and his whole demanour is based around intimidating people unless he wants something from them. In reality he has a glass back and is massively over compensating.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

theGC

VIP Member
So at Brian Cox last night he hosted a Q&A where you wrote your questions for him on Twitter.. one of them said ‘do you know Richie from mafs?’ 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
I can’t stand that Rosie Jones she was on Stand Up to Cancer and she just talked over everyone. My friend has cerebral palsy too (hope I’ve spelled that right) and even she can’t stand her.

houseofhoop

VIP Member
Pleaaaaaase SPH no one is threatened by you two 😭😭😭😭😭😭
He really does fancy himself doesn’t he. 🤮🤮🤮 His ugly personality shines through, so obviously he’s hiding a load of insecurities… I wouldn’t be surprised if he was bullied at school and has low self esteem

• Haha

Instacol

Chatty Member
Are there some people who scroll past spoilers without clicking on them?

How do you do it?? 😂 My nosey arse wouldn't have it.

• Haha

ohdoris

VIP Member
Rosie Jones just isn’t funny, unless I just don’t “get” her type of humour, her personality grates on me.

I don't think "I want to snog your head off" in a private moment between two people, compares to "I hope you like the taste of fish" and "I'll eat your knob off", especially seeing as the fish comment was in front of people at the wedding.

• Haha
  • Sick
Why does she tell people they clearly need cock if they say anything bad about her, what a shit insult - especially when she’s admitting she isn’t getting any cock herself at the minute 😂

also this pic:
I can hear the growl 🤮🤮
3809FAA3-1F31-4A95-861A-3EAB1F417F02.png

• Sick
  • Haha