Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Interesting
I would take this with a massive pinch of salt. It's just not believable. She put in too much stuff, clearly just doing it for attention.

Jonathan doesn't have a dad so it woulndt be him. There was a comment about minorities so it wouldn't be Kwame or Pjay. George has a big house why would he live in an office block. That just leaves Duka, which I very doubt it is. She's clearly talking shit.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

whisperchat

VIP Member
‘Is your relationship that bad that you have to come after ours?’
Hahahaha how fucking deluded is Shepard’s pie?? Zoe and Jenna’s relationship is REAL you absolute mug

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Bluewolf

Chatty Member
Am I the only one who doesn’t think Matt has done anything wrong?
He made it clear at their wedding that she was way OTT and she continued to press his buttons.
I don’t think he shouted anyone down either, if anything walking away is a means of avoiding conflict.
Gemma is rough as a badger’s arse and he just didn’t want that.
He’s not my cup of tea but I don’t understand the vitriol towards him.

George on the other hand, sly, manipulative and controlling.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

GossWhore

VIP Member
Dear Whitney and SPH

You're both prices. Fuck off the pair of you.

Lots of love.

The British public xxxx

Ps can I have your WiFi password SPH?

• Haha

Dollywobs

Kwarme drives me mad. I can’t bare men who think they are so Fucking brilliant that they can just say some random meaningless words and think they’ve answered a question. He thinks he’s an absolute dude when in fact he’s an actual douche. And controversially, I thought Kasia looked good tonight…..

April needs to leave asap. She doesn’t even have fun with him. I get such bad vibes from him, I can imagine he’s one of those men who parks up outside your work for hours just to check your gay best work mate is actually gay.

Also, after this business with ‘Whatt’ being allowed to stay, they should stop referring to the pairings as science and call it ‘ratings’.

• Heart

Babychicken

I must have seen that bridge kiss at least 6 fucking times. Are we certain he growled cos from where I was sitting he looked like he burped in her face. Scummy supernoodle head, cat’s anus gob knobhead.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28

Dogtanian

VIP Member
...Yes we're all different blah blah but if sexual shite is all you go on about then it's time to look in the mirror and get therapy.
She reminds me of a female version of Jay from Inbetweeners, just 15 years older. That one person who you always try to shake off on a night out around town.

• Haha

Thank(space)you

VIP Member
Woah hold up, Katie curtains mate used to date Chris Appleton, kinda famous very fit guy? I feel like I've entered a parallel universe

When Kwame was keep repeating that he is a secretive person.
Yeah that’s a negative quality, you dope.
It’s like saying ‘I’m a liar, I’m just a liar that’s all’

• Haha