Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tilly27

VIP Member
The group consensus wasn't even taken into account, the majority were a firm no when it came to Whitney & Matt staying.
I think Shitney & SPH getting to stay is a total joke! Only done for pulling in viewers. I think Shitney & SPH knew before they filmed with the so called "experts" that they were being allowed to stay - but they had to film a "scene" of them being told off by said "experts" over the way they had gone about it - otherwise I'm sure Shitney/SPH would have kicked off being told what they were told. I don't think Paul was overly happy at them being allowed to stay, possibly all 3 experts - but let's face it, it is glaringly obvious they have little control over MAFS anymore. Shitney&SPH both have Fuckin awful attitudes, especially when in the company of people they have nothing to gain from, they seem to think they are better than a lot of people. I know SPH has concentrated most of his tattoos in visible areas (eugh that vest, minging), I wonder if all his face tattoos are to take attention away from his wizened wee shepherds pie hole OR for people to try & figure out what each one is meant to be! In order to make up for being in the company of a right fuckin repulsive pleb.

George has some really evil eyes, especially when April says anything that I know he even (wrongly) slightly takes offence with. I've had those eyes looking at me in a controlling (and abusive) relationship. Not with George himself but a similar other.

Adrian is absolutely lovely. I feel for him with a partner & best friend who are so strongly against each other & both very vocal to him about it. Though I do find Thomas entertaining.

Kwame I think is a total player, he's at it. I reckon a complete con man. Definitely got a partner imo, thinks he can talk his way out of anything. That shit with the home stay, should (again) never have been allowed. Everyone knows what going on MAFS entails. The ? contestants have been allowed to run the experts a right merry dance.

Reactions: 22

NoTeaHere

VIP Member
I suppose, begrudgingly, we can't blame him for that 😬. He's a character and his relationship with his mum was also interesting. I got the impression she doesn't really understand how she created someone who holds the opinions he does, let alone someone who voices them willy nilly.
Thanks for using one of my favourite phrases. 😁 I think his Mhum might be a bit ‘willy nilly’ with her ‘H’s.

When Kwame was keep repeating that he is a secretive person.
Yeah that’s a negative quality, you dope.
It’s like saying ‘I’m a liar, I’m just a liar that’s all’
Me: Kwame….👀…. did you eat all my Calippos?
Kwame: I’m a secretive person.
Me: F@@ks sake Kwame! 🤬🤬🤬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

instashun

VIP Member
Just had a quick look on Instagram and Gemma is STILL going on. How many q&a’s can you do for fuck sake. She’s an over sharer that is looking desperate and trying to show us how unbothered she is whilst clearly deeply bothered.

All this hinting at being with Bob too. Go and get therapy or something. She’s such a drain

• Heart
Reactions: 21

sh1tsandgiggles

VIP Member
Chanita brings it with the eyeshadow every week. 🤌🏽👌🏼👊🏼

hello lads! Missed you all! Don’t let me get lost again please 😂🫣😫

• Heart

Sheila Bloom

Thread titled picked from @Ray_of_Sunshine and @firegirl18 posts about Kwame living on a park bench in Leyton as they had a lot of likes

Previous thread here:

NO SPOILERS PLEASE

If you’re responding to a spoiler, please also put your response as a spoiler. There’s no point having posts as spoilers if the responses then make it obvious what the spoiler was.

Recap:

SPH and Shitney allowed back into the experiment because ✨science✨
Kwame won't let Kasia into his house - what kind of foolishness is this Kwame?!
Jordan wrapped chewing gum around his willy when he was a child
All queer couples getting on well 🥰
JoHnathan's local has a English flag outside it... run Sophie with those horse legs of yours /s
Would that be the same science that paired up SPH and Gemma? Or the Canadian and the 40 yr old virgin? Or Shitney & Dookz? Science 😂🤣😩

• Haha