Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Passthecake

April’s sister / pal / mum dishing dirt on her on FB…..
The mum's post got deleted but on another post found all these comments from April's sister and family friend

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 22

NoTeaHere

VIP Member
I don't think "I want to snog your head off" in a private moment between two people, compares to "I hope you like the taste of fish" and "I'll eat your knob off", especially seeing as the fish comment was in front of people at the wedding.
May I respectfully decline both approaches? 🤣 We’re hardly in Mr Darcy territory here are we!? 😳

• Haha

Emmie5000

My thoughts tonight are that kasia's dress was ill fitting and would look much better in her actual size, Katie is definitely in love with captain curtains, and George's red flags just get bigger and redder, April should run and not look back. Oh, and kwame is dodgy as fuck.
Also i love this thread, you lot are hilarious 😂

• Haha

maliceinwanderlust

I know the borough Kwame lives in well and can I say the drone shots of the park were not actually of the park he went to. They're of the borough's flagship park (Lloyd Park) about 1.5 miles up the road. The one he took her to is a tiny, non-descript park, think a couple of benches and some bushes (and the pergola). Makes it an even weirder home stay.

• Haha
  • Wow
SPH and Whitney can do what they want but it's bullshit that they are being allowed to stay in for the final week. If they have left their original couplings then they should leave the show.

Candycrush

Chatty Member
Out of the whole of the UK and MAFS chooses two strippers who know each other already 😂 no wonder why the producers never made a thing of Duka's stripping as him and PJay were clearly told to pretend to be strangers.

• Wow
  • Haha
Honestly don't understand why they don't do subtitles for Rosie jones. It's pre-recorded so they should've been able to do it. She takes so long to tell the joke that it just falls flat. I hate a box ticking guest

LivingMyVestLife

Chatty Member
Not sure if I am one behind or not, currently watching the first of the homestays. Dunno if this has been said but does anyone else feel like Adrian's friend actually brings out the negative in him? He is usually so lovely and understanding but I felt like she was so needy of him and self indulging that he also became a bit unlikeable.

P.S. Still love him though