Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tilly27

VIP Member
Not sure if anyone has posted about it yet but Kwame put a story up on Instagram explaining that he offered Kasia to come to his home privately without cameras. He didn’t want his street or his home filmed to protect his children 🤷🏻‍♀️
Second hand embarrassment for Kwame "jamming" and "yard" lol 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Belle123

Chatty Member
I don't think "I want to snog your head off" in a private moment between two people, compares to "I hope you like the taste of fish" and "I'll eat your knob off", especially seeing as the fish comment was in front of people at the wedding.
Gemma was completely vulgar and helped cause what happened. I found what she said to be in extremely bad taste. I wasn’t commenting on who said the most vulgar things, but that he did also say something vulgar.

• Heart

Notredamn

VIP Member
I don’t know why Gemma’s mum eggs her on. It’s the weirdest thing to me, but I know everyone is different (ie some people are immature)

CocoLoco2

VIP Member
Her daughter is stunning though.
assuming that is her daughter 😂
The daughter looks as though she has had alot of work, especially looking at photos of her as a teen. I guess growing up around the Kardashians makes lots of work young seem normal.

Chris started working in Katies salon at 13 🥴

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick

WhoIsShe!

Interesting.... Are we thinking the crossed grenades is potentially the one at the top of his forehead?

Lots of people try and explain some of those tattoos away by saying they're just interested in norse mythology etc. So I imagine that's what his reasoning would be....
I mean its completely within reason that's he's just a total idiot who didn't do any research before committing to permanently drawing hate symbols on his face. Here's another which might not be explained away with an interest in norse mythology

Attachments

• Wow

Weeder

Chatty Member
Thank you for the thread

I fear one deep breath for Kasia and someone gonna get hurt.

• Haha

mrsbucket

VIP Member
Considering all she talks about is 'the edit' - I don't think Gemma came across that badly on the show? Yes she was coarse and the sexual innuendo went way too far but I feel like we've all met a Gemma.

She's coming across much worse on her (relentless) IG stories. Desperate, unhinged and unable to let it go. I'm embarrassed for her.

Kas01980

VIP Member
What's with SPH walking in with his mouth swinging open? Bloke makes my vag shrivel up 🤮🤮

• Haha

KTC

Chatty Member
These experts are absolute dog shit. I really hope they get new ones next series. Especially Paul shutting down my Adrian like that.

• Heart

NoTeaHere

VIP Member
Just caught up with the show 😳 and you guys 🤣. My new definition of ‘irony’, is George giving Jordan decent advice on relationships and respecting boundaries… 😬

Last edited:
  • Haha

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
Just found out I’ve passed my uni degree and MAFS is back on tonight with the return of Shitney and SPH, for a dramatic dinner party. WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE 😍
congrats !!!!!!

i’m here after bf said “come on let’s get you ready tattle girl” looooool he knows x

• Haha
  • Heart