Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AnonyGoss

VIP Member
Jonathan will never live down his comment LOL. They will talk about it until the end of the show, I'm sure.
(BTW I agree it was an offensive comment but can we move on?).

Reactions: 24

Boredofgrey

VIP Member
It’s like Gemma thinks she’s found some usp with all the filthy sex talk. She’s so desperate to be relevant and famous.

• Sad

AnonyGoss

VIP Member
Looks like Thomas is the one that thinks he's Beyoncé in this outfit... and he wants to make comments about Kaisia's flashy outfit that time?

Screenshot_20221001-120759_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20221001-120759_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
I know we might never, but would love to hear April's take on this. I hope she's ok, and the other women he abused are too.
I think April is on this show for all the wrong reasons BUT she’s clearly been through a horrible experience. What I don’t get is that from week 1 lots of us on here knew there was something seriously off and extremely dodgy about George. But the experts, the producers and the “science” didn’t.

HoGi

VIP Member
So we only saw one side of the homestays...that's boring

ETA so why did they even go to Kwame's they could have just gone to Kasia's

Spilttea

VIP Member
Kwame isn’t into Kasia, wouldn’t be surprised if they’ve had sex, as Kasia has calmed down somewhat since she was rubbing her boobs all over his back during the massage. But he isn’t into her, is only there to raise his profile which is why he keeps her at a distance.
Kasia is lovely looking but her fashion looks as if she is stuffed into her clothing, it looks so uncomfortable.

Reactions: 23

notforeveryone

Chatty Member
Interesting

I’m not sure I would believe a person that starts a video with .. sorry for my greasy hair and no make up when they have a face full of make up and hair done with no greasy hair ….

But the fact that nobody can work out who outta all the guys it could be, says a lot about the men they pick for this show 😩😅

• Haha
  • Heart

Toast365

My husband just started talking about Kwasi and the pound and I heard Kwame and was very confused what Kwame was doing to the economy 🤪

• Haha

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
So George was arrested and taken to the police station but bailed pending further investigation.

Means he can’t publicly state anything until the police matter is resolved one way or another.

This is a horrid season which I stopped watching once ‘science’ was mentioned. Am curious to know the ratings compared to previous years.

Gem is milking her 15 minutes of fame for all it’s worth, so unfollowed her on IG now too. They all mostly seem to be quite horrid people in the end. If the editing is a true portrayal then I can warm to Zoe Jenna and Adrian. Otherwise the rest can sod off.
I haven't enjoyed this series anywhere near as much as previous shows. I agree that it's only Jenna, Zoe and Adrian that seem like decent people.
The rest are all bit fame hungry and desperate.

• Heart

Here for gossip

Chatty Member
Oh wow! And there was me thinking he was only repellent cos he’s got a little cheerio mouth, deep breathes in and smacks his lips when he speaks, admitted he only did the show for tv, shouts down women and walks like a knuckledragger.
I actually find him creepy, I like tattoos on guys but not his nothing tasteful about his tattoos