Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Yeah because a woman has never defended her abuser before have they? Stupid fuck go away go and comb your hair.

Reactions: 21
April has been coupled up with a psycho and SHES the one being slagged off? 🙄
I dont like April but I hope they now feel fucking guilty for saying she's in the wrong.

If your partner is showing obsessive jealous and possessive behaviour, they are in the wrong and need to work on themselves to fix that negative behaviour. It's not up to their partner to reassure them or change their behaviour to make them feel better.

Forcing your partner to change to stop you being jealous is coercive control.

GossWhore

VIP Member
Confused about kwame. His LinkedIn says he was a founder of blueprint recruitment. This company is huge!
Looooool he founded a company of the same names

Here is there Instagram

I would of shared the website link but it's no longer working 💀

You think Kwame ego wouldn't have told us he founded a huge company???
---------
🤣🤣🤣 also just noticed the thread title

I hope Kwame does live in the park. He gives me hobosexual vibes

What is a hobosexual?

• Haha

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
But I think the problem from what I understand of it is, is that the reports to the police were made AFTER it was filmed and he was shown in the promo. So any vetting before hand would’ve been pointless, however psychologist could well have and should have picked up on his behaviour
True. But how many of us were making jokes about him being a psycho and burying April under the patio ( yes, I’m fully aware that in retrospect it’s not funny at all ) way before any of the allegations about him came to light.

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
I can understand why sometimes they don't want the cameras and partners in their house. It's happened a few times for various reasons, namely that the kids or other family live there and they don't want them involved.

Kwame just saying 'I'm private' is a bit suspect though.

coconochanel

VIP Member
OMG Thomas in those boots, bloody love it! 😊
Not so gorgeous George has been arrested:oops:
Whitney and SPH still need to piss off
Chanita's fella needs to get a grip
All I see when I look at Jenna is japanese sex doll thanks to this thread
I like Sophie not keen on Wallace mouth aka Jonathan
and Im bored of Kwame and Kasia.

• Haha

NoTeaHere

VIP Member
Skip if you have zero interest in relationship theories… but I’ve been watching MAFS through the lense of attachment theory. Briefly we tend to have one of four attachment styles.
  1. Secure. Is the ideal: healthy, emotionally intelligent etc.
  2. Anxious. There are degrees but without a secure partner they can easily be triggered and appear over emotional or ‘needy’. Especially as they often partner with an …
  3. Avoidant. They may leave literally (hence all the second apartments!) and/ or shut down emotionally/ be extremely guarded. And possibly are caught up in waiting for the perfect partner who gives them lots of space and never questions them (and doesn’t exist!)
  4. Nobheads. (I may have changed this title 🤣) but avoid at all costs!!! I don’t think they should be on these shows. Relationships with them can quickly become toxic, with their partners not understanding what’s going on and behaving themselves in ways they never have before!

Generally this is all happening unconsciously and reflects the levels of attachment we had as infants. Not set in stone though. If anxious or avoidant types date a secure type and/ or have good therapy they can become secure.

My favourite secure/ secure type couple was on MAFS Australia. The ‘cricket’ guy and his partner. A good match with v few roadblocks, which they quickly worked through.

I like Chanita this year. Only going by what they’ve shown, she seems fairly secure (and didn’t get overly caught up in gossip-gate) so when challenged by her partner she didn’t ‘flounce off’ / deflect/ attack/ get defensive… she listened, apologised and gave reassurance, more than once. And since then they’ve seemed more settled.

I think Gemma did go into this as though it was a real marriage and beforehand had built it up in her mind to be her dream relationship. It started well when they met, so I think she was 1000% hooked and a bit giddy with it all and not seeing that her hubby was soon retreating from her and that he would have been overwhelmed by a months worth of love letters on what he considered to be a first date, albeit on tv.
I get why people think she’s massively overreacting, but unconsciously it could have felt like life and death for her (as infants we need our caregivers love/ validation to stay alive!) Also, on the show they have no contact with their friends and family who would normally be able to help regulate their systems when upset, plus they’re being filmed! 🤯

Not excusing rude behaviour but I think ‘Shep-ney’? have embraced the overall concept and they couldn’t help who they were attracted to.

Here ends my application to be a fifth ixpert. Or maybe we could all start a spin-off gogglebox for MAFS 🤣

Reactions: 20