Married at First Sight Uk #12 We’re just here for the snacks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf Jordan can’t have five seconds tonight. He wasn’t the only person going for Laura but he’s taking the heat.

Reactions: 20
Jordan wasnt the only person who said Arthur and Laura weren’t right together FFS!!!!!!!

Reactions: 21
Jesus Christ they were all asked who wouldn’t last and they ALL said Laura bar one or two, why is Jordan being singled out?! FFS

Reactions: 19
Bloody hell it's all on Jordan tonight. At least Laura is direct rather than Ella's U turn from 'I don't want anything' to 'actually I love the drama, let's go'.

Reactions: 11
Didn’t Arthur literally say everyone said the same about Laura so why is she gunning just for Jordan? I don’t like the guy much personally but this seems like bullying

Reactions: 16
Nah, I think the inverted commas on "girlfriend" implied something else.

Poor Jordan looks completely confused bless him. Why are they pretending that only he said anything.

Reactions: 17
Hold on - Jordan wasn’t the only person calling out Laura for the way she treats Arthur. Didn’t Georges tell Arthur that Laura treated him like a pet - and he’s not getting called out.

Reactions: 22
I really don't understand why they're all being evil to poor Jordan, this is so wrong

Reactions: 18
Whys everyone attacking Jordan. An opinion is an opinion. He can have an opinion. He's very outspoken, it's a good quality to have.

Reactions: 17
Jordan doesn’t know when to let it go
It’s almost like he can’t read people and when to stop

Reactions: 9
The experts are really pissing me off dissing Jordan for calling Ella JJ’s girlfriend instead of wife. Only a few days ago they were telling Ella and JJ they were out of order for carrying on behind their spouses backs.

Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.