Married at First Sight Uk #12 We’re just here for the snacks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Luke: Laura is a gold digger
Luke: Porscha should not be kissing other men
Luke: JJ didn’t have time to text Bianca

Jordan: I think,

Luke - woah woah, what’s with all the opinions mate
IMG_5628.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 124
Yeah avoid the DM as even the photo is a spoiler I’ve just seen it 😬
No point watching when you can read about it online weeks in advance

Reactions: 12
Ella and JJ kissing gave me the actual boke. Could almost hear the turkey teef clacking like a pair of maracas

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 72
Ooo the DM article is rather damning and there are some scathing comments.

Nathanial posting more revelations about the process too…..

Reactions: 11
That squatting video the guy did (sorry cant remember his name) IS THAT IT? jeez Peggy is getting all arsey ( no pun intended) over that she needs to get a grip!

Reactions: 32
Will someone ask nathanial on his insta questions why Ella does that spinning thing with her eyes

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Check out Nathanial's stories...I don't know if he's a drama queen or whether he really was as mentally affected as he states. It sounds genuine enough. And he says people didn't stick up for him at the dinner party and they apologised after saying they were scared to be seen as transphobic.

Reactions: 15
it's not even that much of a spoiler on the DM, they don't even say which couples are still together- unless it's the three couples pictured (tasha and Paul, Jay and luke, roz and thomas).

Reactions: 12
Check out Nathanial's stories...I don't know if he's a drama queen or whether he really was as mentally affected as he states. It sounds genuine enough. And he says people didn't stick up for him at the dinner party and they apologised after saying they were scared to be seen as transphobic.
i think thats what this years series is all about, appearing on trend of the time by having ella in, giving her a platform for her story and she can behave how she likes and with whoever she wants and if someone dont agree or if they complain , they are automaticaly labeled as karens, woke or transphobic. this years show has been a crock of tit and im very against people being premoted when they have nothing to offer.
---
i think hes genuinely hurt and lashing out, i think he really went in looking for love and realised he was set up as a prop for Ella's stage. hes disapointed, i cant wait for his tell all and i think its ella leaking the stories to the press .

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
i think thats what this years series is all about, appearing on trend of the time by having ella in, giving her a platform for her story and she can behave how she likes and with whoever she wants and if someone dont agree or if they complain , they are automaticaly labeled as karens, woke or transphobic. this years show has been a crock of tit and im very against people being premoted when they have nothing to offer.
It also sounds like the show has been heavily edited in Ella’s favour. Nathaniel said that she was never around and just got drunk all of the time which we never saw. I think the producers have tried to make Ella the victim but it hasn’t worked.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Ellas real personality came out at that dinner party, the smirking and the way she gathered the others around her, shouting at Nathaniel "no one here likes you, they all know i came here looking for love, ask them", ( as if they would really know something like that) that was both cruel and bitchy, only Laura stayed at his side and Ella turned on her because of it. thats the kind of person Ella really is. happy to single someone out, while she has backing and distroy their confidence, (just like she did to Bianca) but dramaticaly storms off, throwing glasses, if shes called out for something herself.

Reactions: 30
it's not even that much of a spoiler on the DM, they don't even say which couples are still together- unless it's the three couples pictured (tasha and Paul, Jay and luke, roz and thomas).
I don't reckon Jay and Luke are. I reckon those other two couples are though. I've heard Peggy and Georges might still be together, which surprised me

Reactions: 14
I think what's actually quite sad is they've used a trans person who is so entitled which then gives off that all trans people are the same
The small minority who seem to be so entitled are the ones making the most noise which unfortunately makes it appear that all trans people are the same
I think a lot of people haven't met anyone who's trans so seeing Ella's behavior they would assume everyones the same
My friends partner is trans and even through he is open about it he always says he doesn't want people to think that's all there is to him
Unfortunately some pople make it their whole personality

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Just watched last night's episode. The girls are terrified of Ella and won't give criticism as they'll be labelled transphobic. Peggy in particular is scared of crossing Ella, after all she got a tongue lashing s few weeks back herself. Erica talks sense.
Luke hates Jordan. Therefore all the men will do as Luke says. I was disappointed in George's calling Jordan poison. After he was on the end of negative feedback from the group a few weeks ago too.
The group are bullies. Erica won't let them bulky her but Jordan hasn't the right responses to give.
I'm hating Luke, gosh the venom in his eyes when Jordan said why get angry??
Jordan should've played the game better. He comes across sweet but naive. The boys are walking all over him.
Shame on all the girls who shrieked standing up when Ella walked in. She'd walk all over them to get to their men.

Reactions: 45
I don't reckon Jay and Luke are. I reckon those other two couples are though. I've heard Peggy and Georges might still be together, which surprised me
it was me who said Peggy and Georges are still together, I thought it because recently on his stories he said he was on holiday with her family.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.