Married at First Sight Uk #12 We’re just here for the snacks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure previous mafs was never this bad . The constant attacking each other and bullying towards newbies

Reactions: 28
While I think Jordan has a point, he's unable to read a room. He doesn't know when to rein it in and goes on too much.
It's pointless arguing continually with arseholes like Luke or Ella.

Reactions: 36
Ella is desperate to change Jordan’s mind. Ella is the one who won’t let it go because he’s desperate to be the victim as always. Jordan is 100% right and entitled to his view, if Ella can’t take it then stop bringing it up. Moron.

Reactions: 40
Oh duck off Ella, man's literally walked into the room and you're going off.

This is such projection. Funny how all the dickheads are coming for Jordan.

Reactions: 29
While I think Jordan has a point, he's unable to read a room. He doesn't know when to rein it in and goes on too much.
It's pointless arguing continually with arseholes like Luke or Ella.
If I was constantly being attacked when I walk in a room I would react how he does
I feel so sorry for him I know I’ve said it many times but on his live he explained how much it effected his mental health and you can see why . He only walks in a room and gets instantly attacked . He’s a outspoken person yes but only when he needs to be .
the producers should have stepped in as it’s getting so bad to watch I hate bullies

• Sad
Reactions: 49
Another tit fest episode already. How can Luke say what he wants and that’s ok but they all turn on Jordan. Madness

Reactions: 18
Since Ella is technically a man could grealish get away with smacking him in the smug oily pouty face?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ella and Luke are practically the same bloke. Nasty, aggressive, know-it-alls with loads to say. Can dish it, but can't take it. Pair of wankers.

Reactions: 28
They are all for Ella the experts I’m almost certain it’s the Ella show

Reactions: 15
Again why the duck is Laura starting on Jordan when literally all the guys said it?!

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.