Married at First Sight Uk #12 We’re just here for the snacks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the reason why the group might dislike GeorgeS is because Peggy has devalued all of his quirks and good points. He’s funny and goofy - she devalues it. He’s open minded and sexually adventurous - she devalues it. He’s sociable, personable and confident - she devalues it. Even his hobbies, career and interests - she devalues them.

it’s fair enough that he might not tick the boxes she wanted but rather than just admitting that, she devalues him and implies that their incompatibility is due to his character and not just that they are very different people (and she also has a stick up her backside).

Peggy has somehow convinced the group that she is top tier and by devaluing absolutely everything about him, they now don’t believe GeorgeS to be good enough

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Is Laura even hearing herself right now 🤣. I'm not she knows how to NOT be patronising.

Reactions: 21
Ok so Tasha and Peggy all bitching about jay and Luke but watch Jordan get the backlash 😂

Reactions: 17
The experts criticising Jordan for commenting on laurua and Arthur's relationship, but give them questions at the retreat like "Which couple do you think is the weakest" or whatever

Reactions: 28
I don't see Laura as a strong woman, quite the opposite. If she was confident and strong she either wouldn't give a duck about others' comments or frankly, she would think about them and self reflect. Just being pissy about it is not "strong".

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.