Married at First Sight Uk #12 We’re just here for the snacks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish Peggy would just be honest and say she doesn't fancy Georges which is the truth.

If she was attracted to him she wouldn't be spending time worrying about what the others think or dwelling on a silly video.

Why hasn't she been called out for this?
It was awful watching her tell him nobody likes him as well. She's verging into abusive behaviour and nobody's saying anything, it's bizarre

• Heart
Reactions: 22
This prick is nothing but a fame attention seeking knob. Dno how Jay has chose to stay with him but I’ll put it down to the fact she’s so insecure and doesn’t think she deserves better. She does. Look at him on his stories “all media go to email in bio” desperate to get on the papers.
IMG_4001.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
This prick is nothing but a fame attention seeking knob. Dno how Jay has chose to stay with him but I’ll put it down to the fact she’s so insecure and doesn’t think she deserves better. She does. Look at him on his stories “all media go to email in bio” desperate to get on the papers.
View attachment 2542820
Hahaha nobody gives 2 fucks mate

ETA about him, not the OP comment 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Peggy just needs to accept that Georges isn't her type and be honest with him. Although George would never be my type either, it is wrong to try to change a person. If you are in a relationship you either accept them as they are or run for the hills. I find Peggy very vacuous, nothing behind her eyes or between her ears. I imagine she will struggle to find a partner unless she does some work on herself first.

I like Erica. She is a bit over confident, but many people are. It may be a coping mechanism for her, and I have no difficulty believing that a person who was not raised by her birth parents may well have experienced domestic abuse or witnessed it in their childhood. She doesn't have to explain or prove this to us. A false air of confidence can mask low self-esteem.

I like Jordan too, his voice is a bit monotone, but he has only answered questions asked by the producers or experts, and he is just entitled to express his opinions as everyone else. No one seems to be moaning about Trasha, Georges, Ella, or Laura when they very frequently express their opinions, so they should shut the duck up when Jordan does. Although he appears to be the minority view, he is nearly always bang on point with his views, the others just dont like being called put on their crappy behaviour. It is pack mentality in action. Keep it up Jordon, keep rubbing their faces in their bad behaviour.

Ella and JJ make me sick, they should never have been invited back on the show. Channel 4 wokery at its finest (and that is from someone with left-of centre views).

Can't stand Tasha, and looking forward to seeing Paul finally see her true colours.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Exactly and it wasn't a once off, he'd gone for jordan a few times before that, telling him to shut up aggressively several times, calling him stupid. Jordan does need to know when to stop but others in the group were saying the same but because they were OGs they got a pass.
Luke outright lied about how and what he'd said about Jay.
Amd I'm sorry but the way he marched his twiggy kegs down that corridor banging on their door, I'd hane told him to shove it too. He didn't mean that apology, he didn't apologise to Jay for his behaviour either
Did they get a pass or did Jay even mention it? We obviously don’t get shown everything, but there was no mention of Arthur’s comment being the first thing that actually made Jay cry and have to leave the party. Georges also joined in and Jay asked Jordan what happened. There were 2 other men involved, even the comments about Laura it was just Jordan targeted when all of them said to Arthur they don’t like her. I think some of the girls are complicit in the hounding of just Jordan so as not to disrupt peace with the other girls.

The guys are going back to their flats telling their wives what the other guys have said but the girls aren’t telling the wives this even though some of it is hurtful behaviour they deserve to know about. Jordan is the only one that calls out the bullshit lad behaviour of turning a blind eye or laughing at your spouse and the other guys don’t like that. For all the girls girl that the girls chat, Jordan is the biggest girls girl of them all in how he sticks up for them.

Reactions: 27
Depends where you are in the country I think. In the south where I grew up, a grammar school was free but selective - private schools were paid for, but not necessarily selective. Really confused me when I moved north and found out all the ‘grammar’ schools round here are paid for
Sorry I should clarify I’m Scottish and I’m 28 - my school was called a grammar school but was fee paying and you took an entrance exam. But my parents (in their late 50s) went to a grammar school that you just sat an 11+ for.

Reactions: 2
View attachment 2542820
I don't think her sister helps on the insecurity front - I remember the intro thing and I was like f'kin hell mate, calm down :oops: I get that it's done from love but she was FULL. ON.

Reactions: 8
Luke so badly wants to be on TOWIE or something. Bet he auditioned for it, silly Essex twit

I am so SICK of Jordan and Erica now though. Yes he has morals ... but OMG they're like school kids

Reactions: 12
I'm interested to see what happens with Tasha and Paul tonight. She really does seem to be quite unpredictable with her temper!
And he comes across as a really positive and decent guy.
If she pisses him off tonight and he wants a new wife, I'm up for that 😁

Reactions: 5
Who are they going to put Mark and Sean with in the partner swap??

If I was an ixpert I'd pair:
Thomas and Laura
Arthur and Peggy
Georges and Roz
JJ and Mark
Jay and Paul
Tasha and Luke
Matt and Bianca
Erica and herself because she bleeping loves herself
---
New thread here:

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.