Married at First Sight Uk #12 We’re just here for the snacks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is actually uncomfortable and horrible to watch. And all of the guys were saying the same about Laura and Arthur

Reactions: 25
It’s crazy to see how invested these people are in others peoples relationships / how other people see their relationship. In real life, out of the show, it isn’t like that, it’s so weird to see adults like this

Reactions: 12
TBF though I also agree that Jordan doesn't know when to shut up. I can't imagine he has even seen enough of Laura and Arthur to give such an authoritative view on their relationship, compared to some of the others who have been there longer.

Reactions: 8
The way the experts are also singling Jordan out and trying to paint him as unreasonable is so out of order! He only gave his opinion as part of a task that the producers set!! He's really being set up to look a certain way here and it's horrible.

Reactions: 34
The experts are really pissing me off dissing Jordan for calling Ella JJ’s girlfriend instead of wife. Only a few days ago they were telling Ella and JJ they were out of order for carrying on behind their spouses backs.
Ella and JJ didn’t have a ‘wedding’ either so…how is he wrong

Reactions: 35
I really like Jordan, why is he getting all the flack. They all said it about Laura, not just him.

Reactions: 17
Jordan defended bianca that’s is it
yesterday was asked a question and answered it
he doesn’t cause drama but gets attacked .
experts are shocking .

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.