Married at First Sight Uk #12 We’re just here for the snacks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually I take it back….poor Jordan

this is an emotional rollercoaster

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Did the other expert just try not to laugh her arse off at Ella's outfit and tits hanging out? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So she can’t be arsed to start anything yet starts attacking him straightaway?

Reactions: 29
I was about to say that I don't have any snacks tonight but I'm looking forward to having a glass of wine while I watch tomorrow, then I remembered it's not even on on Fridays ffs 😭

I'm not usually a violent person but I think I would get a nice little bit of schadenfreude from seeing Luke get punched.

Why are the experts acting as though this outburst from Ella is a good thing? Ridiculous way for an adult to behave!

Reactions: 20
Jordan didn’t speak then jj said he don’t want to hear it everyday his wife literally said it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Disappointing that Erica wasn’t backing her own bloody husband there!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.