Married at First Sight Uk #12 We’re just here for the snacks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry guys but I fancy Georges so much and I’m not even sorry at this point
I don't fancy him physically but I sort of fancy him in a 'he'd absolutely ruin you with the best sex of your life but you could never admit you slept with him' sort of way

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Luke and Jordan sat next to each other what could possibly go wrong 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Poor GeorgeS. GeorgeS call me I’ll ride the hell out of you if Peggy won’t . Hell even speak French to me and rimming may be on the cards 😍😍

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Sorry but Jordan's hair is pissing me the duck off, why can't he straighten all of it? What's with the weird kinky bit at the top?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Peggy is taking the flack of her own accord though. Georges just doesn’t care about the flack? Fair enough, good for him.

Reactions: 17
Seriously Peggy’s need for validation from others is too much. A relationship is between the two of you not every other fucker. People can have an option but you don’t have to listen

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.