Married at First Sight Uk #11 ‘What in the Shakespeare play is going on this season?’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This was a non episode and bet the drama happens tomorrow when I can't watch live. Ella and JJ just go away it won't last.

Reactions: 11
JJ and Ella talking to each other is my last two drunk brain cells communicating in a Wetherspoons mirror

• Haha
Reactions: 52
omg i recoiled when they started kissing. my head flung back in disgust like i got smacked by tasha

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Peggy living her life through everyone else’s thoughts and opinions. Perfectly mature and healthy.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Peggy bullshitting and gaslighting GeorgeS again by saying they were slagging him off? No one did. They just said there weren’t compatible. This is a tit show

Reactions: 31
Is it bad to say that I think JJ looks trans, his facial hair looks really new and his hairline is so full just like a womans would have been. I'm sure he's a man but I find it ironic. He reminds of a few of my lesbian mates lol.

I've not read everything yet, just catching up and watching it live.

Reactions: 16
Everything concerns you Peggy you boring witch 😴
What concerns me is how much she cares about what others think

Reactions: 14
I realllllly do love Laura and Arthur together!!! She looks genuinely hurt. I think she cares about him. We'll see!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.