Married at First Sight Uk #11 ‘What in the Shakespeare play is going on this season?’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slightly on a tangent, but...
There was some mithering this year (and last year) that older people aren't included. As a middle aged woman (53) I agree, it would appear the only marginalised group not represented is older people.
However, after watching this tit show it is apparent why. There is no way an older couple would sit through this nonsense and not give up. E4 wouldn't want a voice of reason to sort this out and ruin their ratings and viewing figures.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Ella going on like a love expert when she cheated on her husband and hooked up with somebody else’s 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 27
They're gonna shag and then we'll hear alllll about it and how massive his cock is and this and that. She's disgusting enough to go into big detail.

Piss off. They're rank together.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
So Ella thinks Arthur should be beyond the point of needing validation because he's an adult. But didn't she use needing to feel validated as justification for her secret meet up with someone else's husband? Bit hypocritical.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
JJ looked at Ella like he’s got the barbie he always dreamt about, he sees Ella as a plastic play thing, nothing else

• Sick
Reactions: 24
I’ve dipped out of MAFS and these threads but Jesus! I am not invested in these two. They’re ridiculous

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.