Married at First Sight Uk #11 ‘What in the Shakespeare play is going on this season?’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d give him several miles. And the feeling would be mutual I’m sure. I’d change all my bank passwords first though!

Reactions: 3
Nah but seriously Jordan needs to learn when to shut up. He carries on past the point people want to hear it.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why is everyone not voting Ella and jj as least likely to last? As soon as he’s had a go on her it will be over 😳

• Sick
Reactions: 32
Don’t know if any of you watched Jordan’s tiktok live but he said George’s has been painted as a saint and a lot that went on wasn’t nice but was not shown . He said he is just a nice normal lad who defended bianca and since then has been given grief .
he said it effected his mental health he suffers OCD too .
Aww no that’s sad AF 😫 I would be really proud of him if he was my son

• Heart
Reactions: 19
They better put together an amazing trailer for next week because I’m pretty sure 90% are ready to switch off for good

Reactions: 17
E4 has really fucked this up. They keep pitching them all against each other to create drama but it's just coming out that they are really mostly just arseholes.

Reactions: 32
"he needs a lot of validation and at that age you should be comfortable with yourself" ERM ELLA? HELLO? pot kettle!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.