Married at First Sight Uk #11 ‘What in the Shakespeare play is going on this season?’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like Jordan, I think the others don’t like him because Luke obviously hates him 🙄

Reactions: 36
Maybe it’s that English isn’t his first language too? Like maybe he doesn’t realise the tone/way Laura speaks to him?

Reactions: 23
Luke thinks that people would do bad things just because they knew they wouldn’t get caught, rather than stopping because it hurting others. What a total hole he is.
Honestly it’s giving me “if rape was legal I would do it” vibe. He is disgusting I hate him

Reactions: 40
Why the duck are they picking on Jordan all the time?!
Jordan said we will see a lot more of this in the coming weeks .
apparently they was really nasty to him and he’s not friends with any of them .
They are so clicky it’s disgusting really all ganging up on one person

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
I think it's because they know Jordan is better looking (especially in comparison to luke!) far more emotionally intelligent, considerate and confident than all of them so they pile in to feel better

Reactions: 34
Maybe it’s that English isn’t his first language too? Like maybe he doesn’t realise the tone/way Laura speaks to him?
He's lived in England since he was 16. He's 34 now. That's 18 years. He can't blame being dim as duck on that anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Tbh I think he is just a bit dim, he’s gone on a 3 day trip and packed one pair of joggers and the jeans he’s wearing

I don’t think they show all of the Laura stuff the guys are talking about because I don’t think she’s been that bad. He tells weird little lies and there are times she basically has to parent him, they seem too different to be a romantic couple

Reactions: 14
This is a rough watch. Dull, dull ppl. Jordan only one coming out with any redeeming qualities. I hate the rest after this pretty much

Reactions: 28
Tbh I think he is just a bit dim, he’s gone on a 3 day trip and packed one pair of joggers and the jeans he’s wearing

I don’t think they show all of the Laura stuff the guys are talking about because I don’t think she’s been that bad. He tells weird little lies and there are times she basically has to parent him, they seem too different to be a romantic couple
My husband is a tit packer and he's very clever. TBH I'm also a terrible packer and I don't think I'm stupid either.

Reactions: 3
Don’t know if any of you watched Jordan’s tiktok live but he said George’s has been painted as a saint and a lot that went on wasn’t nice but was not shown . He said he is just a nice normal lad who defended bianca and since then has been given grief .
he said it effected his mental health he suffers OCD too .

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.