Married At First Sight (MAFS) Australia S6 - E4 pace no spoilers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now I can't remember if I read this at the beginning of this thread or in another forum Sight. But did any of you check out Jessika's knob head brothers twitter account out? Let's just say lockdown is boring the tit out of me & I had to check it out 🍆

And the awful lipstick :sick:
She does the weird lip thing too

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Suzie is such a bleeping bleep. She should have kicked off the show tonight, and yet both her and Billie opted to stay?! what the duck. The 'experts' should have stepped in and put a stop to that.

Also, and im really trying not to read spoilers. But if anyone can just give me a tiny tiny clue- does karma get Jess? i wish Nick (i think that his name- Cyrell's husband) i wish he had told the group what she said to him. I cant stand her, and Mick can do so much better than her.

Reactions: 14
Suzie is such a bleeping bleep. She should have kicked off the show tonight, and yet both her and Billie opted to stay?! what the duck. The 'experts' should have stepped in and put a stop to that.

Also, and im really trying not to read spoilers. But if anyone can just give me a tiny tiny clue- does karma get Jess? i wish Nick (i think that his name- Cyrell's husband) i wish he had told the group what she said to him. I cant stand her, and Mick can do so much better than her.
I don't even think for one second she fancies Nick. She is unhinged in my opinion & desperately needs the attention of any male she can find. She's the sort of girl in high school who befriended the geeky boy then broke his heart.

Reactions: 9
Good on Nic and Mick for standing up for themselves!

Susie is a horrid cow! I wanted to give Billy a hug.

Dino’s poem 😂😂😂

Reactions: 11
Melissa handled that poem well. If it was me sorry Dino I would have prayed for the ground to swallow me up or begged for the producers to put me into a 🕳 🤣.
64A81E83-28AE-47EE-BF2B-66A1003E291E.jpeg

• Haha
I actually like Cyrell. I hope her and Nic work on things.

Susie comes across very emotionally abusive and I genuinely think that the experts should have called time on that relationship. She blatantly only said stay because she wants the fame.

I think Nic should have told them all at the commitment ceremony about what Jess said to him. Mick deserves better and I'm glad he realises this.

I skipped past Jules and cam because I find them boring.

Reactions: 12
Susie is vile...the way she spoke to Billy was disgusting. I'm itching to know what they bleeped out 🤔 Still love Mick.

Reactions: 15
I’m so glad I checked tattle for this tread! My husband and I can’t get enough of it 😂🙈 he never pays attention to anything reality based but is completely glued to this 😂 stupidly went down a rabbit hole on google and know what happens throughout the season (my lips are sealed people 😂) but still excited to watch it all unfold!

Now I can't remember if I read this at the beginning of this thread or in another forum Sight. But did any of you check out Jessika's knob head brothers twitter account out? Let's just say lockdown is boring the tit out of me & I had to check it out 🍆

She does the weird lip thing too
Ha! I had to take a picture of one of the carrots from dinner at the weekend as it made me think of his twitter account.... 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Tonight’s episode wasn’t as explosive as I’d hoped! I really want Nic to spill the beans about Jess.. she’s just fame hungry isn’t she.
Suzie and Billy I feel as though that has been edited to make her come across crazy.. she is totally kicking off and feel like he hasn’t done anything wrong “on camera” so there has to be more to this!
Get the feeling Dan isn’t into Tamara either

Reactions: 5
What's Sarah (s5) talking about on insta? Some igtv she posted that triggered something?

Reactions: 2

Something is just not quite right with poor Billy, but really think that Susie should have been kicked off the show. She is bullying him and seems to be trying to push him to breaking point. It's blatantly abusive and so uncomfortable to watch.

Sad to see Mel and Dino go. Recording her conversation was creepy, but I feel like she massively deflected the fact that she was slagging him off and make the issue about his recording her conversation rather than what she actually said to her sister about him.

I’m so glad I checked tattle for this tread! My husband and I can’t get enough of it 😂🙈 he never pays attention to anything reality based but is completely glued to this 😂 stupidly went down a rabbit hole on google and know what happens throughout the season (my lips are sealed people 😂) but still excited to watch it all unfold!
My husband is the same. Doesn't do reality shows (neither do I usually!) I got him into season 4 in the summer and we got hooked. Now he's like "c'mon moongirl it's nearly time" 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Tonight’s episode wasn’t as explosive as I’d hoped! I really want Nic to spill the beans about Jess.. she’s just fame hungry isn’t she.
Suzie and Billy I feel as though that has been edited to make her come across crazy.. she is totally kicking off and feel like he hasn’t done anything wrong “on camera” so there has to be more to this!
Get the feeling Dan isn’t into Tamara either
Dan is a creep ! He got the sex he was clearly desperate to get from Tamara and is now enjoying having his ego stroked by the revolting Jess, who blatantly is only staying with Mick to continue her 15 mins of fame.

Reactions: 16
What's Sarah (s5) talking about on insta? Some igtv she posted that triggered something?
The video has been taken down however it seems her, Jess and Ashley were slagging off Cyrell... check out Jess is doing it on on her Insta stories... absolutely contradicts herself

• Wow
Reactions: 4
As if Jess would ever be interested in Nic if the cameras weren't rolling! Absolutely relished in watching him turn her down - must have hurt her ego! 🤭

So pleased that Nic turned Jess down, but sadly I don't think that things between him and Cyrell are salvageable after her incident with Martha. I think that she's just had one too many outbursts for his liking and she won't be able to recover from that. 😢 Sad for Cyrell - she really seems to want to do better but it's like she just can't help herself.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.