Married At First Sight (MAFS) Australia S6 - E4 pace no spoilers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Sam has been busy on Instagram telling his side of the story! He's apparently told his side but is now setting up a fans only so people can pay to hear him to tell his side!?!

I believe some of what he has said about editing etc but I think he's also a liar and is now 2 years on has decided to milk it for every $ he can get out of it!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They were slagging off cyrell saying she’s mental and she needs to be institutionalised Ams tapping on their heads saying she’s crazy. I had to comment and say that they weren’t doing people with mental health issues proud. It does my head on when people call women mental because they are emotional.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
OMG the way Susie spoke to Billy! "use your big boy words" what the hell? He's 28, not 6

• Angry
Reactions: 17
I am on episode 29, just a little bit ahead of what is currently on e4 because I have no patience and had to keep binging.. I even have my boyfriend into it! Can I just say the drama gets better lol. Don't worry no spoilers, just my opinions below..

I think Susie is a total witch, I know Billy is an emotional person but some of the things she has said to him is awful.
I think Mick is hilarious, I love how every other thing is 'bloody' :ROFLMAO:
I love Nic, think he just comes across really patient and lovely, I quite like Cyrell too but she frightens me when she goes ape tit on people.
Can't stand jessika though she is the cause of the drama at the min so its great viewing!
I like Ning & Mark, and Heidi but don't like her partner, the bald guy? Not sure of his name.. There is just something about him that I can't put my finger on.
Martha & Michael are a very good looking couple!
Dan gives me Sam vibes for some reason.
Cam & Jules is it? They are lovely but they bore me if I am honest, I live for the on screen drama :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Suzie! Wtf!? What did she say when they blurred it out, or was it just blurrred out because I watched on catch up?

Reactions: 8
So Sam has been busy on Instagram telling his side of the story! He's apparently told his side but is now setting up a fans only so people can pay to hear him to tell his side!?!

I believe some of what he has said about editing etc but I think he's also a liar and is now 2 years on has decided to milk it for every $ he can get out of it!
Considering when it was airing he closed all his accounts and was periscope depth for some time.....

Reactions: 2
They were slagging off cyrell saying she’s mental and she needs to be institutionalised Ams tapping on their heads saying she’s crazy. I had to comment and say that they weren’t doing people with mental health issues proud. It does my head on when people call women mental because they are emotional.
Cyrell has it posted on her Insta stories

I agree with everything you say.

Does anyone else think that Matt is gay, and doesn't want to come out to himself? His mother also strikes me as possibly a MIL from hell..
Yes I agree with all this and definitely Matt could be gay. And I also agree with the op Mick is fantastic

I don't think Matt is gay. I think the experiment is the worst possible thing he couldve done and I'd love to know his back story. Defo something going on there!

I've just watched Jessika's Instagram stories and she's worse than ever. I feel dirty just listening to the tit coming out of her mouth. She's a pathetic excuse for a human being and has no idea of the effect her words can have. I am #teamcyrell all the way. Haven't watched the reunion yet as I don't know all the characters on it but will get around to it at some point. The fall out from it is more interesting right now!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I am on episode 29, just a little bit ahead of what is currently on e4 because I have no patience and had to keep binging.. I even have my boyfriend into it! Can I just say the drama gets better lol. Don't worry no spoilers, just my opinions below..

I think Susie is a total witch, I know Billy is an emotional person but some of the things she has said to him is awful.
I think Mick is hilarious, I love how every other thing is 'bloody' :ROFLMAO:
I love Nic, think he just comes across really patient and lovely, I quite like Cyrell too but she frightens me when she goes ape tit on people.
Can't stand jessika though she is the cause of the drama at the min so its great viewing!
I like Ning & Mark, and Heidi but don't like her partner, the bald guy? Not sure of his name.. There is just something about him that I can't put my finger on.
Martha & Michael are a very good looking couple!
Dan gives me Sam vibes for some reason.
Cam & Jules is it? They are lovely but they bore me if I am honest, I live for the on screen drama :ROFLMAO:
I think it's time Jules and Cam and their houseplants left tbh ..can't see the point of them staying in the show. The " experiment " has worked and they are in love ..they bore me to tears tbh so I wouldn't miss them!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think it's time Jules and Cam and their houseplants left tbh ..can't see the point of them staying in the show. The " experiment " has worked and they are in love ..they bore me to tears tbh so I wouldn't miss them!
At the commitment ceremony is there any point them both even bothering to write their decision? 😴🥴🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Not the house plants 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣 I cant get over how I’m so invested in this and it highlights how I’m so single. I watched Jules and Cam talking about buying houseplants like 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
763EADD9-6356-4F36-A1D3-2F98367D46AD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So the only couple actually carrying out the point of the show should go 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I've just watched Jessika's Instagram stories and she's worse than ever. I feel dirty just listening to the tit coming out of her mouth. She's a pathetic excuse for a human being and has no idea of the effect her words can have. I am #teamcyrell all the way. Haven't watched the reunion yet as I don't know all the characters on it but will get around to it at some point. The fall out from it is more interesting right now!
I watched it she clearly is narrating in the background and talking about Cyrell s fella cheek of her she hasn’t changed

Reactions: 4
I don't think Matt is gay. I think the experiment is the worst possible thing he couldve done and I'd love to know his back story. Defo something going on there!
The thing about Matt is without even being an expert, the vibes from his family made it so clear how emotionally repressed they were. If you grow up in that environment of course he’d turn out the way he did. It was horrible to watch but so clear that’s where the issues come from!

I’ve done a 180 on Cyrell, I think she has actually done some soul searching and I think her wanting to fight FOR Nic instead of against him is a really nice thing to see. I’d still handle her with kid gloves but it was great to see an improvement.
Susie is nasty. Billy is a wet blanket but Susie was horrific and John basically telling her to shut up was delightful.
Dino’s poem was cringe.
good for Mick standing up for himself, but Jessica is clearly there to try it on with Dan not fix her marriage.
And while I’m on Dan, he let Jess come on to him, he’s clearly interested. Clearly there for fame not a relationship when you’ve been married for a week and the novelty has worn off...

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.