Married At First Sight (MAFS) Australia S6 - E4 pace no spoilers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like Billy he seems so normal and chill.I get the feeling his wife is one of those women all about the drama.seemed like her dad knew that about her too
She is definitely all about the drama, flipping out over when he last went surfing... “darling”! She’s a treat!

Reactions: 7
This Billy surfing 2 months or 2 year’s ago is so unnecessary Susie loves an argument.I can’t stand her.Hope he writes Leave ASAP

Reactions: 16
Hi - hoping you guys can help I hit record on sky recorder but I think it’s recording an old series . What time and day on e4 is the most recent one on ? Sorry now I know this is stupid but I feel this thread will tell me !!!’ Thanks

Hi - hoping you guys can help I hit record on sky recorder but I think it’s recording an old series . What time and day on e4 is the most recent one on ? Sorry now I know this is stupid but I feel this thread will tell me !!!’ Thanks
7.30pm every weekday Monday to Friday ;)

Reactions: 3
I actually fancy Mike - don’t shoot me lol. I like how he’s touchy feely and proper looks at her when she talks.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Omg can’t wait to find out what Mick said to get such a reaction out of Jess

Susie is vile. Glad Billy told her where to go. Hope he doesn’t give her another chance because they’re never going to work it out

Reactions: 8
Susie's absolutely awful and she's so mean to Billy BUT. The lying is really weird. When he lied to her in the morning, he even said I swear. Why would he say that when he could just say he'll check or he's not sure or no? Why lie?

Reactions: 7
Susie's absolutely awful and she's so mean to Billy BUT. The lying is really weird. When he lied to her in the morning, he even said I swear. Why would he say that when he could just say he'll check or he's not sure or no? Why lie?
and was he going to put honey in there without telling her..was a bit random. I think he’s nervous!

Reactions: 4
I hate to say it because I absolutely love this show.. but it’s getting a bit dull.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
and was he going to put honey in there without telling her..was a bit random. I think he’s nervous!
I think he is too & he is trying to say things to impress her but bleeping it up. I want to smash the tv when she comes on.

I hate to say it because I absolutely love this show.. but it’s getting a bit dull.
They are definitely dragging it out

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.