Married At First Sight (MAFS) Australia S6 - E4 pace no spoilers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is Lizzie in the middle of having hair extensions removed and then replaced. The pic shows her natural hair. Obviously, it is really short as it keeps snapping off, but I love it! She should keep it and let her hair recover and grow! The shape really suits her face, I think.
Or sack her stylist because her extensions are awful!

Reactions: 4
Interesting that Cam and Jules weren’t there as they’re still married now. Although their baby is quite young I think so maybe filmed around the time Jules was giving birth?
i listened to a podcast about it and I think it said they were basically looking for too much money so talks ended. Was the same with a couple of people I think

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I fell down a hole of insta stalking. Tamara like Lizzie, also looks like a completely different person. And as for Jojo from season 5 she looks amazing.

Reactions: 5
He also said they get paid to go on it so we can assume none of them go in it for true love
Ive just watched a live with Telv (S5) and someone asked what they get paid. He said he got $200 a day but most others got $150 a day. He negotiated more. On the grand scheme of things that’s not a lot of money considering many would have to give up their jobs and still have bills to pay 😳

• Wow
Who does their make up? All of them have TERRIBLE make-up, especially at the dinner parties. Martha is a make up artist but can't apply eyeshadow for tit, Cyrell's contouring is heinous, Lizzie, bless her, just no. The only one who looks good is Jules. Heidi is gorgeous (definitely got hair envy) but she looks washed out. And Jess and those bloody lips.

On another note, Susie is awful and nowhere near as hot as she'd like to think.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Who does their make up? All of them have TERRIBLE make-up, especially at the dinner parties. Martha is a make up artist but can't apply eyeshadow for tit, Cyrell's contouring is heinous, Lizzie, bless her, just no. The only one who looks good is Jules. Heidi is gorgeous (definitely got hair envy) but she looks washed out. And Jess and those bloody lips.

Lizzie's lips are crying out for some balm

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Lizzies lips look like she’s had them rammed with filler and then dissolved. Looks like an empty ball bag

• Haha

i think Jules is absolutely stunning, she reminds me of Bryce Dallas Howard

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Has anyone else started watching on SH and then all of a sudden the videos aren’t available anymore?

Has anyone else started watching on SH and then all of a sudden the videos aren’t available anymore?
It only allows you to watch like 4-5 episodes and then you have to wait for a few hours. I’ve binge watched them all and had to go from my iPad to my phone and back! It gonna get proper juicy everyone I can’t wait to see everyone’s reactions

It’s a site called SH video where all of the Australian series are. I couldn’t wait any longer 🤣

Reactions: 1
Who's on it from Season 6? Aw Troy was gas!! Like the drama between him and Ashley last season was hilarious. I'm finding this season very toxic
Season 5&6 together it’s just been shown In Australia as the new season is about to start... to be fair it wasn’t that good really 😜

Reactions: 1
Omg I hate Susie and the way she spoke to Billy... I’d slap her both sides of her face and that is all I can say for now 😋😋

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.