Married At First Sight (MAFS) Australia S6 - E4 pace no spoilers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What about Heidi and Mike? I hope for Heidi's sake not. Although a part of me would love for her to leave him during the final commitment πŸ˜‚ I really dislike him!!

Reactions: 5
What about Heidi and Mike? I hope for Heidi's sake not. Although a part of me would love for her to leave him during the final commitment πŸ˜‚ I really dislike him!!
That's what I'm hoping for too!
I'd like to see Ning and Mark make it to the end too but sadly I don't see them lasting longterm.

Reactions: 9
Someone needs to delete the first comments with spoilers in them. Just started watching this and pissed off I now know who is still together!!! Surely the comments should have been deleted when the no spoiler warning was added????,

Reactions: 2
Someone needs to delete the first comments with spoilers in them. Just started watching this and pissed off I now know who is still together!!! Surely the comments should have been deleted when the no spoiler warning was added????,
What comments?

What comments?
The ones about Ines on the first page . Sorry massively delayed comment as I’ve just started watching it but wanted to read what people thought of everyone - now I know who is still together lol

I understand your frustration but if you have only just started watching it then it's unfair for us not to talk about it?

Re spoilers - anything is considered a spoiler up until the point it airs on e4 then it's free for all to discuss.

Reactions: 21
I understand your frustration but if you have only just started watching it then it's unfair for us not to talk about it?

Re spoilers - anything is considered a spoiler up until the point it airs on e4 then it's free for all to discuss.
All v true but someone posted on page 3 of this that Bronson and Ines are still together after 2 years 🀣🀣 to the person who posted about it all I'll say is keep watching and judge their relationship for yourself πŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 8
All v true but someone posted on page 3 of this that Bronson and Ines are still together after 2 years 🀣🀣 to the person who posted about it all I'll say is keep watching and judge their relationship for yourself πŸ™ˆ
That’s the quote I mean, maybe page 3 then haha. I just think the β€˜no spoiler’ should really be taken out of the title otherwise I would never have read this thread 😩🀣

Reactions: 2
But (judging by your original post I am guessing) you haven't caught up to the E4 pace so there would be spoilers anyway?

Reactions: 3
But (judging by your original post I am guessing) you haven't caught up to the E4 pace so there would be spoilers anyway?
I’m on episode 7 so defo not haha however surely on here there shouldn’t be things saying where they are nowadays? X

Reactions: 3
I like Billy he seems so normal and chill.I get the feeling his wife is one of those women all about the drama.seemed like her dad knew that about her too

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.