Married At First Sight (MAFS) Australia S6 - E4 pace no spoilers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me too! It's even when she sits in a group setting and says nothing... then witches that she hates other people and has no interest in their lives. We've all been in situations where someone's overshared and we don't want to hear it, but as a decent human being you smile and nod and get on with it. She's literally... evil? Where would she sit on the sociopathic scale 😂 :oops:?
She’s acting it up, obviously planted in the show for the drama. It’s all scripted but I’m still loving it 😂

Reactions: 5
Just seen this! Looks like we're getting the Oz version in the UK.....not sure how I feel about that! The Oz one is definitely more entertaining....but I think we all know it isn't the most authentic 😂😂
Why does the text and email address (not the image) both say Married At First Site rather than Sight? Bit sloppy? Is it genuine?

Reactions: 10
I can’t wait for tonight’s episode!! I wonder what Martha says to rile up Cyrell so much?! Martha seemed close with Ines and has a bitchy side, so maybe she’s been stiring about Cyrell for kicking off.

Reactions: 10
I am obsessed with this programme! I am awful for finding spoilers out as I just can't help myself and have already stalked half of their IG accounts. It isn't normally something I would watch, but my mum told me about it and I am living for the drama.. :D

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The newbies are a bit boring - Billy is a bit wet, Susie is too high maintenance, Tamara seems nice and Dan I’m unsure about.
Looking forward to hurricane Cyrell, but I honestly find Cam and Jules so wholesome to watch.

I do like Jules and Cam- I think they will go the whole way. But I find it so boring to watch! 🙈🙈I feel awful saying that!!

I’m worried it’s going to be boring without Anus and Lizzie! But I’m looking forward to hurricane Cyrell!

Reactions: 11
I do like Jules and Cam- I think they will go the whole way. But I find it so boring to watch! 🙈🙈I feel awful saying that!!

I’m worried it’s going to be boring without Anus and Lizzie! But I’m looking forward to hurricane Cyrell!
Oh trust me, it isn't boring, it gets a whole load more juicy in fact! 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Is there anyway to watch the future episodes without having to wait daily for E4 to air them? I’m such a thicko and I genuinely just want to binge watch the lot! :cool:

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I dunno, I know it looks like plain sailing for Jules and Cam but I don't find it boring! They're very cute together but they both come across as sound so it's not too cloying, and they seem to love the gossip but equally don't quite "get off on" the drama, if that makes sense?
I was absolutely living for Cam's reactions to the fallout at the commitment ceremony the other night - I loved the guileless, open-mouthed shock of him!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.