Married At First Sight (MAFS) Australia S6 - E4 pace no spoilers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m glad someone else picked this up. I thought it was bizarre he mentioned this. He also didn’t talk about her in the best light either. He also didn’t speak about Lizzie and her eating habits nicely or anything that nicely tbf.
Exactly. He's vile. All he needed to have said was that his girlfriend was very unwell. But he's a lying narcissist. Nothing is ever his fault.

Reactions: 9
Sorry to go off topic...but...I think I'd like a UK version of Celebs Married at First Sight. Don't know if that has been mentioned previously, if so just ignore me hahaha!

Can you imagine?

I'm watching Celebs go Dating and Chloe off GS mentioned she's after finding a husband...can you imagine her on Celebs Married at First Sight...teamed up with Joey Essex or some other Z list. TV gold I tell you!

Obviously this is my first thought on the idea so any suggestions are welcome 😉

Reactions: 3
Sorry to go off topic...but...I think I'd like a UK version of Celebs Married at First Sight. Don't know if that has been mentioned previously, if so just ignore me hahaha!

Can you imagine?

I'm watching Celebs go Dating and Chloe off GS mentioned she's after finding a husband...can you imagine her on Celebs Married at First Sight...teamed up with Joey Essex or some other Z list. TV gold I tell you!

quick, pitch it to a tv company ASAP!

Reactions: 2
I've only just found this thread - MAFS is the highlight of my working day at the moment and I'm here for the fact that there are still loads of episodes to come :LOL:

Just watched Sam's stories and it was eye opening but not surprising, you definitely pick up along the way that it's not all filmed organically and the timeline always feels a bit off. I agree that the way he spoke about his girlfriend at the time of the reunion show was awful, and the sly dig at Lizzie's eating habits, but still plays the 'I'm just a normal guy' card. Ines came across as a complete sociopath, I've never seen anything like it....zero empathy.

Love Melissa, she looks like she's just having the time of her life and she seems to be glowing - miles away from the woman we saw on her wedding day.

Mike & Heidi - I think she over-reacted about Mike speaking to Jess at the dinner party. He did say 'we'll talk about it later' but the conversation naturally progressed....but again, after seeing Sam's stories, I'd say Heidi was forced to write 'stay' even if she wanted to leave :(

Be careful on Insta if you don't want spoilers - after looking Ines up lastnight, one of the other contestants came up on my 'explore' page and I couldn't believe what I was seeing, major spoiler!!

Reactions: 8
Same with American men as well. All stuck wearing board shorts and wide fit jeans
So funny. It’s the joke down here that any group of well dressed/groomed men are either gay or British.

Yeah it made me question if the couples genuinely had sex too. Lauren said she did I think. They obviously have an embargo which stops them talking about it. They also get paid to go on it which suggests they aren't looking for love at all
Both Lauren and Matt went rouge after the show talking to the media about it all. It’s a shame because they weren’t shown on the series finale at all because of it. But honestly the Instagram accounts after the show aired were the gift that kept giving.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Eooowwwww wait what!!! I've only just finished that series, he was a really cocky arrogant twit who clearly had issues - and he's ended up with Roxanne 'he beat me up no really he did, the cameras and everyone else is lying' Pallett?
They deserve each other.
Edit! I've just looked this up as I was thinking it was Andy Jones (Jonesy) from S4 of MAFS Australia but its not him. I don't know anything about this poor soul that has been suckered in to marrying Roxanne but I hope he has cameras around the house in case she gets up to her old tricks

Reactions: 9
Last nights episode was crazy. Poor Liz Sam is the worst type of person and Innes is cruel .I couldn't stop laughing when sam said Innes would live in a bin with him :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Can you imagine?

I'm pretty sure there was a UK celebs version because I remember Jodie Marsh married Matt Peacock (one of Katie Price's ex boyfriends) on a reality TV programme.

ETA: there was! In 2007: Totally Jodie Marsh: Who'll Take Her Up the Aisle?

• Haha
FINALLY caught up. Wow Sam, what a douche-bag! Really don’t like Mike or Nic. Jessika and Mick are my favourites - I really hope they make it through.

Wonder what the new couples will be like, I feel like Mike could have a wandering eye.

eta: I’ve just scoped Cyrell’s IG 😬

Reactions: 2
I suspect if they don't do what they are told to do by producers they maybe don't get their money
a few have said they get told they will be kept there until they say what the producers want. And get threatened with suing if they talk about leaving

• Wow
I know it’s ridiculous but I feel like my nose has been put out of joint with these new couples lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.