Married At First Sight (MAFS) Australia S6 - E4 pace no spoilers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Tamara is beautiful. She reminds me of Lady Gaga and Amy Winehouse. I quite like her and Dan as a couple in the few minutes they have been together...so far so good.

Not struck on that Susie but Billie seems canny, I like her dad. I think it was nice when he was being honest with Billy and telling him how to treat his daughter. I think he likes Billy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Not sure about these new couples. I feel like it’s just disrupted the flow with the old couples🙄

Reactions: 16
I like billy and daniel and Tamara.
Woahhhh cyclone cyrell tomorrow - can’t wait - what did Martha do ?!!

Reactions: 11
My 1st impressions on Susie is she has definitely come on the show to raise her profile

I know it’s ridiculous but I feel like my nose has been put out of joint with these new couples lol
I felt the same!!!

Reactions: 7
Susie’s eyelashes look like they’re too heavy for her eyes. And I can’t believe she called her kid Baby. Imagine introducing yourself as an adult ‘hi my name’s Baby.’

Tamara and Dan seem nice but I get sea sick and watching their scenes constantly go up and down was making me feel queasy.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think Tamara is beautiful. She reminds me of Lady Gaga and Amy Winehouse. I quite like her and Dan as a couple in the few minutes they have been together...so far so good.

Not struck on that Susie but Billie seems canny, I like her dad. I think it was nice when he was being honest with Billy and telling him how to treat his daughter. I think he likes Billy.
Thank you!! I couldn't put my finger on who she looked like!!

Reactions: 5
For no real reason, I would have paired them off as follows:

Anus and Mike. 2 toxic eejits together.
Mick and Jules. I think Cam is too wet for her and Mick is quite sexy and a good laugh.
Cyrell and Michael (martha's bloke)
Martha and Sam. 2 personality vacuums together.
Bronson and Loz
Ning and Dino
Nic and Heidi
Matthew and Lizzie. (Would be hilarious)
Jess and Dan
1000000% 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
Especially bronson and loz!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I genuinely can't believe Innes' attitude. Like she can't be real? Surely. If she is, I am stunned she's never been in a fist fight 😂 😂 I hate it when girls fight but someone please, please, please throw some wine in her face or something god almighty😭. If she could suck herself off she bloody would.

Reactions: 10
I genuinely can't believe Innes' attitude. Like she can't be real? Surely. If she is, I am stunned she's never been in a fist fight 😂 😂 I hate it when girls fight but someone please, please, please throw some wine in her face or something god almighty😭. If she could suck herself off she bloody would.
I agree I really can’t accept her attitude or her mentality. She was horrible to bronson from day 1 and he done nothing wrong!

Reactions: 6
I agree I really can’t accept her attitude or her mentality. She was horrible to bronson from day 1 and he done nothing wrong!
Me too! It's even when she sits in a group setting and says nothing... then witches that she hates other people and has no interest in their lives. We've all been in situations where someone's overshared and we don't want to hear it, but as a decent human being you smile and nod and get on with it. She's literally... evil? Where would she sit on the sociopathic scale 😂 :oops:?

Reactions: 11
Me too! It's even when she sits in a group setting and says nothing... then witches that she hates other people and has no interest in their lives. We've all been in situations where someone's overshared and we don't want to hear it, but as a decent human being you smile and nod and get on with it. She's literally... evil? Where would she sit on the sociopathic scale 😂 :oops:?
I just don’t get her! I don’t like sam either: he went along with it and when innes said she wanted to be with him he didn’t like it. And for him to say he regrets messaging innes I think was really bad. I never liked sam when he said liz was bigger than his usual girl but he might be able to get her out running. Straight away that was it for me because there’s nothing wrong with her! I also used to like Mike at first but then found out how arrogant and horrible he was!

Reactions: 9
Just seen this! Looks like we're getting the Oz version in the UK.....not sure how I feel about that! The Oz one is definitely more entertaining....but I think we all know it isn't the most authentic 😂😂
Oh this will be good!

Reactions: 5
Brb I’m off to apply.
If you see me on this series I promise I won’t do an Ines 😂😂😂 but I might be a crazy Lizzie 🤣 . Hopefully I’ll end up like Jules and Cam because they are goals 🥰.

Edited to add... I’m applying 🤯
A16E5AB8-6BA8-4A6E-B5FB-C4CB71081A26.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.