Married At First Sight (MAFS) Australia S6 - E4 pace no spoilers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whenever I see jules and cam I feel like I’m looking at a mother and son, more their mannerisms than their looks. I find them a weird pairing but I know everyone loves them.

Reactions: 12
Ok one thing that has concerned me was Jules & Cameron fondling the chicken & I didn't see them washing their hands 😁

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Whenever I see jules and cam I feel like I’m looking at a mother and son, more their mannerisms than their looks. I find them a weird pairing but I know everyone loves them.
Omg I thought they looked like mother and son too 😂 I’m not a big fan of them

Reactions: 9
And she always throws back it's because she has trust issues....ummm no love it's definitely anger issues you have.
Anger is usually only the tip of the iceberg so I am sure that fear of abandonment may well be a trigger; having said that it makes no valid justification for her obscene behaviour! She needs professional help

Dan is such a perv. You’ve known this woman two days and it’s her mum’s birthday who passed away. Stop trying to sleep with her

Reactions: 16
I love this show. The new couples I don’t think will last. I like Susie and Billy, but why the experts seem to want to Mummy men so much, first Loz and Matt and now them, she’s not wrong Billy is young, good looking and nice that’s all he really has going for him. She seems to have a lot more about herself. Tamara is so beautiful and seems great, however Dan is obviously a total player, the practiced romance is such a give away-and every sentence starts with ‘hopefully we will get more intimate tonight’ yuk yuk yuk. Tomorrow night looks excellent.

Reactions: 10
It's so addictive, right? Part of me SO wants to look up the remaining episodes online and binge watch them all, but trying to stop myself as it'so nice to have this as a little guilty pleasure to look forward to every though through lockdown

Cyril should have been thrown of the show.

Martha is turning into Ines.

We have Troy and Ashley part 2

Dan just wants a shag.

Cam and Jules are getting on my nerves.

I know she is trying to do a Kim Kardashian but I dislike her new hair do! I have posted a pic in case anyone wants to avoid Googling and coming across spoilers.
Oh wow. Her hair looked so pretty before. Now it just looks dry 😬

Reactions: 6
I love this show. The new couples I don’t think will last. I like Susie and Billy, but why the experts seem to want to Mummy men so much, first Loz and Matt and now them, she’s not wrong Billy is young, good looking and nice that’s all he really has going for him. She seems to have a lot more about herself. Tamara is so beautiful and seems great, however Dan is obviously a total player, the practiced romance is such a give away-and every sentence starts with ‘hopefully we will get more intimate tonight’ yuk yuk yuk. Tomorrow night looks excellent.
He was so clearly a total player and I think if Tam had been older she would of recognised this straightaway. No other guy pushed for sex like he did.

It took Jules and Cam until week 4 to have sex and it was only mentioned then. Until it was mentioned, I presumed they had done the deed long before that!

Oh wow. Her hair looked so pretty before. Now it just looks dry 😬
Her hair was so pretty before! It made her even more beautiful. It looks so trashy now. The cut doesn't suit the thickness or texture of her hair and it looks so out of condition! Eeuuch! The pic I posted is actually one of the better ones. It looks much worse irl.

Reactions: 5
Yeah Dan is way too keen, you’ve only just met so it’s not surprising she doesn’t want to sleep with you straight away!

Poor Nick needs to run a mile! I thought Cyrell would have been thrown off the show too.

Reactions: 5
The thing with Cyrell is you just know she's been picked for the show because of the way she kicks off. The producers behind the scenes will be constantly winding her up so she goes off on one

Yeah Dan is way too keen, you’ve only just met so it’s not surprising she doesn’t want to sleep with you straight away!

Poor Nick needs to run a mile! I thought Cyrell would have been thrown off the show too.
the fact she wasn't removed and some of the pairings really highlight to me that this experiment is all about ratings and not helping people find true love.

Reactions: 10
I am obsessed! I hope Jess doesn’t stray away from Mick - I really like what I’ve seen of Mick, he’s my kinda guy. Martha is trying to be Australia’s Kim K.

Reactions: 7
Sam has posted on his Insta page some things he can now reveal as some of the limits in his contract no longer apply. He arrived back from that funeral after a couple of days but the producers wouldn't let him go back to the hotel where Lizzie was. They told him they weren't filming until the end of the week and put him up in a hotel away in Coogee for days. Meanwhile they filmed Lizzie going mad all alone but he was there! They had to film journals every night as a couple. Each contestant had a phone to do it. He apparently filmed his every night, saying he couldn't wait to get back to see Lizzie but they told him they had "lost his footage" and used everyone else's journals and not his, as it showed him in a positive light and didn't match the storyline they were filming. When it came time for the dinner party when he arrived back, he was the first one there but they wouldn't let him go in. Instead they kept telling Lizzie he wasn't coming, winding her up, but he was with the producers, and didn't put a chair out for him etc. He said the producers set up the room where they had sex - that is why the room numbers and Anus' (sorry, Ines') knickers don't match. He did say he didn't sleep with her but I don't really believe that bit! He also said that he was pushed to say comments about her weight and kept having to refilm it because he was positive about Lizzie. He wasn't allowed to return to the wedding until he said what they wanted. The producers kept saying "She is a pretty big girl. Come on Sam." So eventually he admitted she was bigger than girls he usually dated. He said he meant her height. Who knows what the truth is but I definitely believe the bits about him being kept away on purpose.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Sam has posted on his Insta page some things he can now reveal as some of the limits in his contract no longer apply. He arrived back from that funeral after a couple of days but the producers wouldn't let him go back to the hotel where Lizzie was. They told him they weren't filming until the end of the week and put him up in a hotel away in Coogee for days. Meanwhile they filmed Lizzie going mad all alone but he was there! They had to film journals every night as a couple. Each contestant had a phone to do it. He apparently filmed his every night, saying he couldn't wait to get back to see Lizzie but they told him they had "lost his footage" and used everyone else's journals and not his, as it showed him in a positive light and didn't match the storyline they were filming. When it came time for the dinner party when he arrived back, he was the first one there but they wouldn't let him go in. Instead they kept telling Lizzie he wasn't coming, winding her up, but he was with the producers, and didn't put a chair out for him etc. He said the producers set up the room where they had sex - that is why the room numbers and Anus' (sorry, Ines') knickers don't match. He did say he didn't sleep with her but I don't really believe that bit! He also said that he was pushed to say comments about her weight and kept having to refilm it because he was positive about Lizzie. He wasn't allowed to return to the wedding until he said what they wanted. The producers kept saying "She is a pretty big girl. Come on Sam." So eventually he admitted she was bigger than girls he usually dated. He said he meant her height. Who knows what the truth is but I definitely believe the bits about him being kept away on purpose.
Lauren said the same thing about producers not being happy until they said what they wanted them to say

Reactions: 2
Ok one thing that has concerned me was Jules & Cameron fondling the chicken & I didn't see them washing their hands 😁
Oh thank goodness, I thought it was just me!
Plot twist: tomorrow they'll come down with salmonella poisoning and miss the next dinner party while negotiating access to the one bathroom in the apartment 😷

Dan is such a perv. You’ve known this woman two days and it’s her mum’s birthday who passed away. Stop trying to sleep with her
I found that very insensitive of him - and his attitude to sex in general seems very transactional, like, I've arranged a hot air balloon, a few rose petals around a Jacuzzi and a nice dinner, drop your pants love! It all seems a bit much, literally two days into "the experiment", but I suppose he is being fed his lines by the producers too 😁 I'm sure there's more than an element of truth to it but it's a handy excuse for them when they behave like douches isn't it, "oh the producers made me say it!".

I know she is trying to do a Kim Kardashian but I dislike her new hair do! I have posted a pic in case anyone wants to avoid Googling and coming across spoilers.
Martha is definitely modeling herself on the Kardashians - the look, the tit-stirring, the vocal fry: I'm only sorry they didn't find her her very own Kanye instead of compliant, dull Michael.

Sam's a piece of work - you could see from his facial expressions he enjoyed making some of the jibes about Lizzie, and in particular when he was shoving strawberries and Nutella into her face you could see he knew how the producers were going to portray it and he thought it was funny.
I'd love to know how that whole "fingers in the mouth" fiasco came about. I don't think he's quite as sweet and innocent as he makes out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.