Married At First Sight (MAFS) Australia S6 - E4 pace no spoilers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I googled everything last series and soooooo tempted to do the same but resisted so far-hubby would kill me, he hates reality TV usually but we're both addicted!
Just Google "Shvideos" and all of the MAFS episodes are on there, including Season 7. I have watched all 41 episodes of Season 6 now. There is an app too, apparently, but it didn't come up in any of my searches. Happy watching! 😊

Reactions: 2
For anyone who is like me and couldn't understand why Lauren (or Loz) seemed to turn into a sex fiend and thought it didn't quite make sense, this interview she gave is very interesting. I have seen all 41 episodes but I don't think there are any spoilers, as it is mostly about Matt and Lauren. According to the comments, the guy they discuss as being edited to look like a great guy, but they say isn't in real life, is Bronson.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Just Google "Shvideos" and all of the MAFS episodes are on there, including Season 7. I have watched all 41 episodes of Season 6 now. There is an app too, apparently, but it didn't come up in any of my searches. Happy watching! 😊
Hubby would divorce me ha.

For anyone who is like me and couldn't understand why Lauren (or Loz) seemed to turn into a sex fiend and thought it didn't quite make sense, this interview she gave is very interesting. I have seen all 41 episodes but I don't think there are any spoilers, as it is mostly about Matt and Lauren. According to the comments, the guy they discuss as being edited to look like a great guy, but they say isn't in real life, is Bronson.

Ooo why is Bronson not a nice guy? I presumed they were talking about Dino as he used to be a stripper too.

Reactions: 6

He did call her a bleep tbf

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I dunno, I know it looks like plain sailing for Jules and Cam but I don't find it boring! They're very cute together but they both come across as sound so it's not too cloying, and they seem to love the gossip but equally don't quite "get off on" the drama, if that makes sense?
I was absolutely living for Cam's reactions to the fallout at the commitment ceremony the other night - I loved the guileless, open-mouthed shock of him!
His reactions are hilarious! I think they have good potential, they seem sound people who are quite level headed and are taking it seriously.

Martha, Jess and Ines unfortunately are still 16 in their heads.

Reactions: 11
Hubby would divorce me ha.

Ooo why is Bronson not a nice guy? I presumed they were talking about Dino as he used to be a stripper too.
I didn't read all of the comments but they didn't seem to say. Lauren didn't correct her either which I thought was interesting as she obviously knew him in real life.

A quick Google search brought up a video (no longer available) that his ex posted on YouTube allegedly telling the truth about him. She said he dumped her to go on the show. He then seems to have obtained a restraining order against her talking about him via the courts? He says he didn't dump her to go on the show and that they were friends. He said she applied first and was accepted and then encouraged him to apply. She had applied apparently for all five seasons but that was the first time that she was successful. It turns out she was cut for some reason, prior to the weddings in Season 6, but very late, after her wedding guests had been chosen. Whereas he was kept in the show. He blamed the terrible things she said about him on her being jealous of him. Who knows who is telling the truth though!! Plus this might not even be what they are referencing on the radio show! 😅🤣 P. S. His ex is then in Season 7 and is Vanessa (paired up with a guy called Chris), but I haven't seen it yet.

His reactions are hilarious! I think they have good potential, they seem sound people who are quite level headed and are taking it seriously.

Martha, Jess and Ines unfortunately are still 16 in their heads.
I have seen an interview with Ines where she explains that they weren't actually friends but the producers forced a friendship to create some of the division between the women and so they could be portrayed as The Three Witches of Eastwick... Etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I dunno, I know it looks like plain sailing for Jules and Cam but I don't find it boring! They're very cute together but they both come across as sound so it's not too cloying, and they seem to love the gossip but equally don't quite "get off on" the drama, if that makes sense?
I was absolutely living for Cam's reactions to the fallout at the commitment ceremony the other night - I loved the guileless, open-mouthed shock of him!
Yes! Cam's face watching the whole thing he genuinely couldn't believe it, loved it :D

• Haha
I didn't read all of the comments but they didn't seem to say. Lauren didn't correct her either which I thought was interesting as she obviously knew him in real life.

A quick Google search brought up a video (no longer available) that his ex posted on YouTube allegedly telling the truth about him. She said he dumped her to go on the show. He then seems to have obtained a restraining order against her talking about him via the courts? He says he didn't dump her to go on the show and that they were friends. He said she applied first and was accepted and then encouraged him to apply. She had applied apparently for all five seasons but that was the first time that she was successful. It turns out she was cut for some reason, prior to the weddings in Season 6, but very late, after her wedding guests had been chosen. Whereas he was kept in the show. He blamed the terrible things she said about him on her being jealous of him. Who knows who is telling the truth though!! Plus this might not even be what they are referencing on the radio show! 😅🤣 P. S. His ex is then in Season 7 and is Vanessa (paired up with a guy called Chris), but I haven't seen it yet.

I have seen an interview with Ines where she explains that they weren't actually friends but the producers forced a friendship to create some of the division between the women and so they could be portrayed as The Three Witches of Eastwick... Etc.
It's staged beyond belief . The best thing to do is to not take that seriously. Having seen recent pictures of Lizzie though I fear the show has damaged her mental health. Even worse she never applied she was picked from instagram or something to go on it

• Wow
Reactions: 15
It's staged beyond belief . The best thing to do is to not take that seriously. Having seen recent pictures of Lizzie though I fear the show has damaged her mental health. Even worse she never applied she was picked from instagram or something to go on it
Yes, Sam applied but the producers approached Lizzie via Instagram. Tbh I was surprised to hear she was on S7, as she will know more than anyone that "the experts" don't choose a science based match for you and about the level of staging. She must have really wanted fame or maybe to correct how people saw her from the show? 🤔 She blames her appearance and weight loss in those photos on an illness called Porphyria. I don't know what the truth is. I could fully understand her developing an eating disorder.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Yes, Sam applied but the producers approached Lizzie via Instagram. Tbh I was surprised she to hear she was on S7 as she will know more than anyone that "the experts" don't choose a science based match for you and about the level of staging. She must have really wanted fame or maybe to correct how people saw her from the show? 🤔
Being an influencer seems to be the main goal in life for lots people these days. She probably wanted to up her profile

I found her IG too and she seems to have lost a lot of weight not that she needed to at all! I just hope it wasn’t sams words about her being bigger than he had ever dated or whatever it was he said, being the reason she’s lost the weight :(

Reactions: 4
Martha is a card carrying member of the wooden spoon club but Cyrell has seeeeerious issues! Yooooooo

Woahhhhhh.

Martha and Jess were definitely tit stiring, but because Cyrell acted like that, their part in this will definitely get forgotten 😬

Reactions: 14
Woahhhhhh.

Martha and Jess were definitely tit stiring, but because Cyrell acted like that, their part in this will definitely get forgotten 😬
I later loved that everytime it was reshown we saw Martha in that face mask!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.