Married At First Sight Australia Season 11 (E4 pace) #7 Don't get your tits in a tangle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ben is dangerous because he's a secret misogynist and he has a very specific view of women but keeps it fairly quiet

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I can understand Ellie wanting to find love. What I can’t understand is wanting to find it with that wankbucket.

Reactions: 22
There are good ones out there they just need finding ( and training)
It's annoying because I'm at the age (23) where the majority of the decent guys are still with their high school or uni girlfriends.

The single ones unfortunately are the bellends.

I don't really drink so I can't exactly rely on going to the pub to meet guys either. Not that that happens because as soon as I have a drink in me I talk absolute bollocks.

Ben,what the actual duck. Is this guy for real?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Ben is just making up tit. Ellie is very natural and whinging about her wearing make up is utter tit.

Reactions: 23
Is the bombshell that Ben actually has a personality cos I’m not buying it

• Haha
Reactions: 22
"don't come for the top"? Tori, you're pathetic. you're not even the bottom. you're in the trenches with trenchfoot hun

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.