Married At First Sight Australia Season 11 (E4 pace) #7 Don't get your tits in a tangle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ummm. Ellie says she doesn't want another night with Ben, like ever again, but is then at the dinner party next to him. Do they handcuff them to the set and prevent them from leaving?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It's annoying because I'm at the age (23) where the majority of the decent guys are still with their high school or uni girlfriends.

The single ones unfortunately are the bellends.

I don't really drink so I can't exactly rely on going to the pub to meet guys either. Not that that happens because as soon as I have a drink in me I talk absolute bollocks.

Ben,what the actual duck. Is this guy for real?
Aw 23 is nothing gorgeous you will be fine . Not going to pretend I know anything about dating these days but there is nice men out here and you will find one . Probs when you least expect 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 18
LOL Tori’s the top of the food chain but her rat faced man still don’t wanna eat her 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 35
That episode was boring so I spent most of it watching football on my phone. Read through the thread to catch up. Hopefully the dinner party tomorrow doesn’t put us to sleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
duck me, tomorrow's looks better, to quote poor, instantly forgotten Ash...couldn't be much worse!

Tori, you arrogant twit

Reactions: 12
What a day - ended up watching late!

Here's tonight's synopsis (I'll start with the slightly controversial opinions first - not sure what's wrong with me):

It was lovely to see Sarah and Ben looking loved up and happy! (Yeah, I know 🙈)

I think Dickie is besotted with Andrea and was like an overexcited child when he spilled on the couch. I liked that the daughter and friend were genuinely trying to help and wanted the best for their loved ones.

Now to the less controversial thoughts -

WTAF is with all the dads asking about sex?!! I had to tell my dad we've started IVF at the weekend and I wanted the ground to open under me, never been so uncomfortable in my life!! (I've been with my hubby for a decade). And it's not like IVF even involves marital intimacy!

Ben is a psychopath - just get rid of him. His acting with the song was Collins level. I really like Ellie, giving out to her about where she's from, her age and things she can't change about herself is pathetic. There isn't a wife shop! You don't get to pick out your ideal make up like a sandwich in a deli.

Overall thought the show was pretty boring.

Tori's comment at the end was infuriating. She is a real mean girl. I cannot wait for her to fall off her imaginary pedestal, that she has put herself and that knobhead on. BRING IT ON!!

PS sorry for the essay 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Here's tonight's synopsis (I'll start with the slightly controversial opinions first - not sure what's wrong with me):

I think Dickie is besotted with Andrea and was like an overexcited child when he spilled on the couch. I liked that the daughter and friend were genuinely trying to help and wanted the best for their loved ones.

WTAF is with all the dads asking about sex?!! I had to tell my dad we've started IVF at the weekend and I wanted the ground to open under me, never been so uncomfortable in my life!! (I've been with my hubby for a decade). And it's not like IVF even involves marital intimacy!

Ben is a psychopath - just get rid of him. His acting with the song was Collins level. I really like Ellie, giving out to her about where she's from, her age and things she can't change about herself is pathetic. There isn't a wife shop! You don't get to pick out your ideal make up like a sandwich in a deli.

Tori's comment at the end was infuriating. She is a real mean girl. I cannot wait for her to fall off her imaginary pedestal, that she has put herself and that knobhead on. BRING IT ON!!

PS sorry for the essay 😆
Sending you all the love & wishes for your IVF journey ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I got in late so just caught up at speed 😳. Ben’s beautiful (cough) song inspired me to write one for him…

“Oh Ben Ben Ben

Out of ten I’d give you two

You know you really are delulu

If you think that you’re a catch

When you’re the second worst match

Plus you really cannot sing

And your podcast ain’t a thing

You’re not as clever as you think

And your manners really stink

Ixpert John has has enough

So Ben, it’s time to pack your stuff.

Thank you Ben Thank you Ben Thank you Ben… “

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Should I ever date again, I'm beginning to have confidence in my judgement and ability to spot a creep. The downside of that is the realisation that 98% of men are creeps, which puts me even further off they idea of dating. I'm going to die alone with 49 cats.
Nobody who is on this thread will die alone, we're too bleeping funny and that makes us very attractive to good men, keep the faith! X

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

PS sorry for the essay 😆
No need to apologise at all - I agree about the sex talk with parents I'd be 🙈

Wishing you all the best with your ivf journey ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ellie reminds me of one of the older Radford girls, I think she's called Chloe.
Well yes but after all she's been through this evening with singer/songwriter/misogynist Ben I don't think we should make her feel worse by comparing her to any of that feral family.

Reactions: 7
Omg... only beginning my catch up..... but Tim's friend Ben really is a tit stirring prick....I think he is actually jealous and wants to do anything in his power to sabotage them. Not that I'm sticking up for Sara as I'm very much on the fence about her still..... but at the same time, it's their relationship, not bens 🤷

Reactions: 17
Well, that was boring. So bored I’ve finally managed to book my adhd assessment after not being able to focus on it for weeks

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.