Married At First Sight Australia Season 11 (E4 pace) #7 Don't get your tits in a tangle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ben looks is a cross between Peter Andre and Peter Barlow from Coronation Street

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Ok.....bit further along now lol.....Christ on a bike - sleazy Richard is so full of self pity isint he ? 🤣.... I feel it's all about the sex for him. Trying his best again to force out a few tears 🙈. Run andi run would be my advice...🤷

Reactions: 17
Ben is more dangerous than Jack. You can see Jack coming a mile and the fact he is open about his misogynistic views and his want of control over women says he's probably more bark than bite but Ben does all his abusing of Ellie off camera. He tries to keep his true colours off camera. That's quite scary.

Reactions: 39
So today having a laugh with husband when Amazon man arrives with a parcel, which leads to my husband say 'you're going to be redundant at this rate' to which I reply .....

"He's not gonna suck your dick at the end of the night".

I got a round of applause off my hubby. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So here's a weird and tedious thought. A lot of these people seem to come on the show for "business". A feckin podcast or whatever. The most lame business efforts ever. However, if a fabulous starting fashion designer entered the show, wearing all her (or his) designs, and not this cheap polyester tat they are wearing. One great dinner outfit after another 👗 🥻 👚 That would actually make sense since the whole show makes a joke of love anyways.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think anyone with too much social media presence shouldn't be allowed on.
I was watching love is blind few weeks ago with one of my spawns and Nick (I would if he was taller) Lachey was having a grumpy moan at someone who was clearly there for the blue tick. Really interesting to look back at all these shows and see how, from day one those who probably did go on there for something if substance morph in to hopefully a relationship, maybe exposure as a bonus to clearly being all about "the socials" an bonus if I fancy anyone.... i think we're now at: all about the fame and at best a duck if they get bored between filtering their insta posts.
Ohhh get me all synercisum and philosophical on a Thursday afternoon!!! 🤪🤪🤪

Reactions: 10
Unfortunately it's the way all successful reality shows go. A couple of seasons of success and all the wannabe's start applying and piling in. Same with Love Island. It's all about the instagramme followers and deals.

Even old Tim was wearing a Tiny Bear t-shirt the other night which is the name of his Gin company.

What happened with looney Madeleine? We literally saw nothing of her after the honeymoon dinner. She wasn't really shown at the dinner party. Wrote leave and that was the last we saw of her. Did the producers step in or did she decide not to participate any more?

Reactions: 22
I'm about half an episode behind so I could change my opinion but how is the deece douche the best husband on there?! If I was one of the other husbands I would be so embarrassed that I was being out-husband by someone who says 'deeeeeeeeeeece'.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Unfortunately it's the way all successful reality shows go. A couple of seasons of success and all the wannabe's start applying and piling in. Same with Love Island. It's all about the instagramme followers and deals.

Even old Tim was wearing a Tiny Bear t-shirt the other night which is the name of his Gin company.

What happened with looney Madeleine? We literally saw nothing of her after the honeymoon dinner. She wasn't really shown at the dinner party. Wrote leave and that was the last we saw of her. Did the producers step in or did she decide not to participate any more?
Maybe she had been sectioned

• Haha
I watched ahead because we're out tonight.
No spoilers, sartorial comments only.
I'm quite confused by Sarah's dress and also lucinda's gloves.
Love Jayden's wife's dress (can't remember her name).
Lauren needs a bra.
Still a sock shortage.

Last edited:
  • Haha

There was a very short part of the show where they said Ash and MADeleine had decided to leave the ixperiment.

Reactions: 3
I’ve just caught up with last nights episode (missed it due to spending my evening painting my kitchen 🙃) I am so intensely bored and uninvested in these people… like I just don’t care. I need something, anything, to happen!! And no more bleeping weak ass sob stories, I just do not care 😂

Reactions: 13
Madeliene had no choice but to leave, what with Tim's dead family, Cass boyfriend, Cass mum, Ash brother ...and sure there's numerous other death stories- the poor girl wasn't able to cope with all those voices in her head.

I think Timothy and Lucinda's dad ans Tristan should become a surrogate three generation family, as a grandad, dad and grandson, think they'd be good for each other.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Madeliene had no choice but to leave, what with Tim's dead family, Cass boyfriend, Cass mum, Ash brother ...and sure there's numerous other death stories- the poor girl wasn't able to cope with all those voices in her head.

I think Timothy and Lucinda's dad ans Tristan should become a surrogate three generation family, as a grandad, dad and grandson, think they'd be good for each other.
How does Madeleine manage to work when she can’t even get through a dinner without having to sit in complete silence to listen to the voices?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So today having a laugh with husband when Amazon man arrives with a parcel, which leads to my husband say 'you're going to be redundant at this rate' to which I reply .....

"He's not gonna suck your dick at the end of the night".

I got a round of applause off my hubby. :ROFLMAO:
Well I miss heard that quote…..I thought she said he’s not gonna slap your dick and just thought he had an interesting kink 😂😂😂😂

all caught up on last night and it was so dull I’ve already forgotten it

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.