Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Webster1357

VIP Member
Just saw this pic of Jack online. WTF is he wearing> Those little legs sticking out has made my day haha.

Happy Easter all!

1711727138474.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51

aimzalicious

VIP Member
"don't come for the top"? Tori, you're pathetic. you're not even the bottom. you're in the trenches with trenchfoot hun

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Webster1357

VIP Member
Yess, drag her Cassandra...Cass is a bit of a secret assassin actually, nobody really expects it, then booomm! She's owning you. Fuck you Borey, you fame hungry, fake ass, arrogant twat

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

Clovis

VIP Member
I'm loving how much Timothy is enjoying this shit show and openly laughing in Tori's face.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

MooBelle

VIP Member
One of the things I love about MAFS is the midway point when you go 'ahh, I get it now'
At the beginning you start saying, oh he/she is lovely, I don't understand why they can't find a partner. Then halfway through you go-ahead, THAT'S why they're single'
Because they're twats.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

MooBelle

VIP Member
I saw an interview today with Ash.
NOT a spoiler, it's in the past!
Apparently there was so much unaired shit with Madelene. On their wedding night she kicked off at the hotel because there was a yellow chair in the room and screamed at staff until they removed it. Her excuse was that she was a Medium and therefore couldn't have a yellow chair in the room (?) Ash apparently spent the majority of his time apologising to staff in hotels and restaurants for her behaviour. (We saw a bit of that on their honeymoon when she was crying about the cows and he made a point of telling the waitress how lovely the food was)
Ash also said she was a nightmare 24/7. She would randomly jump on tables and scream. Also used to fall the ground and roll on the floor shouting. When she said she wanted to leave they didn't try and convince her to stay.
Definitely had some extreme mental health issues and I'm horrified she got past the psychological evaluations.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 42

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Imagine hearing your dad has been bragging about his sex life 🤮. They’d never be enough therapy in the world.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

aimzalicious

VIP Member
Ben is dangerous because he's a secret misogynist and he has a very specific view of women but keeps it fairly quiet

• Heart
Reactions: 40

DrMeredithGrey

VIP Member
Morning

first time reader, first time poster ✌🏻

haven’t read all the threads I’m afraid - just popping my 2p worth from Thursday nights episode.

I cannot stand Tori. I don’t think I’ve ever come across anyone as delusional as her! How the hell can she think she’s some alpha female, top of the food chain bull shit when she’s sat and allows Jack to treat her how he has, and say the things he’s said?

i am absolutely in love with Lucinda, I would give my last penny to be more like her. Well, except for the tantric sex. I’m alright for that.

also, Jono being so invested in how Ben has treated Ellie is giving me red flags - does he have a crush??

Reactions: 39

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
It’s really shit for the few genuine contestants who have been done dirty by the producers.
Ash seemed to be genuinely looking for someone as did Natalie, it’s outrageous that they were matched up with maniacs.
What would have been more fun is if they had paired Collins with Madeleine ... What a day!!

• Haha
Reactions: 39