Married At First Sight Australia Season 11 (E4 pace) #7 Don't get your tits in a tangle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ben's only disappointed that the crew weren't filming all the drama with Ellie.

Reactions: 21
Ben is all about the performance. Constantly checking if the producers are there or hinting to them that thereā€™s a drama so that they ask him stuff and give him attention. bleeping man child. He makes my fanny dry up probably more than any of the rest of them.

ā€¦except Man Bun.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Ben is so awful but also sooooo boring . Didn't know it was possible tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Should I ever date again, I'm beginning to have confidence in my judgement and ability to spot a creep. The downside of that is the realisation that 98% of men are creeps, which puts me even further off they idea of dating. I'm going to die alone with 49 cats.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Should I ever date again, I'm beginning to have confidence in my judgement and ability to spot a creep. The downside of that is the realisation that 98% of men are creeps, which puts me even further off they idea of dating. I'm going to die alone with 49 cats.
There are good ones out there they just need finding ( and training)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Mr EA has just piped up ā€œwhat a knob wombleā€ and thereā€™s me thinking he was reading his book and not interested in Mafs šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.