Married At First Sight Australia Season 11 (E4 pace) #7 Don't get your tits in a tangle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't imagine sitting with my father and talking about his sex life.
Asked Mr Moo if he'd be happy to talk to our girls about his sex life and have it filmed for telly.
Colour drained from his face...

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I feel Dickies daughter needs to wipe that judgemental look she's giving Andrea off her face

• Heart
Reactions: 27
This is bleeping bs. Andrea's reaction to his crude behaviour is entirely valid. It's not because of her past, whatever, blah blah blah.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Your dad’s a sex pest sweetheart and is using tears to get his own way. Judge your dad.
---
Did he just say she crawls over the coffin?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
OMFG, why is Andrea being gaslighted by them all when he's the one in the wrong?!
As my fella just said, 'Shut your mouth you dirty old perv!'

• Heart
Reactions: 26
yeah duck that, he was a bleep talking about her like that, it was never her having an issue with intimacy, the fact he couldn't even admit that was the reason shows what a manipulative head he is.

Reactions: 27
Andi is having none of this, Dick has fucked himself with this performance.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.