Married At First Sight Australia Season 11 (E4 pace) #7 Don't get your tits in a tangle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine hearing your dad has been bragging about his sex life 🤮. They’d never be enough therapy in the world.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
She’s got the compete and utter ick and I love it cos he’s a twit

• Haha
Reactions: 26
He’s putting that on to guilt trip her into shagging him again I know your game Dusty Dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He is literally crying because she's not immediately turned around that eve and performed sexual favours.

What a dick :sick:

Reactions: 20
I'm bored. He's a dick (literally hahaha). He's just putting the cherry on her ick cake with this crying lark. The men this year are such faux victims. You couldn't date any of them, you'd be emotially drained to death within a fortnight.

Reactions: 27
So Andi said she would try to make an effort, then spoke to a friend on the phone and now Disappointed Dick is crying cos she didn't get straight to it?

Reactions: 17
My dad is possibly early stages of dementia, some of the stuff I've learned about his younger days 😳
My grandad as he got older used to tell detailed stories of his Navy days. The girl in every port was sadly true 🤮
Hey that’s another trauma I can add when I go on MAFS!! 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.