Married At First Sight Australia Season 11 (E4 pace) #7 Don't get your tits in a tangle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never seen such a boring, forgettable couple have so much drama. The producers must've been desperate for content with other couples bailing early.

Reactions: 20
Just for clarity, I'm really not "traumatised" about my father, at all. I had an uncle who was like my dad, and a much better man.

These sad violins over normal life events are puzzling.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Just for clarity, I'm really not "traumatised" about my father, at all. I had an uncle who was like my dad, and a much better man.

These sad violins over normal life events are puzzling.
Yeah same . Actually glad happened in a way as makes you see not to let men treat you like tit. Can't imagine 30 years later using it as a reason to be a victim!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.