Married At First Sight Australia Season 11 (E4 pace) #7 Don't get your tits in a tangle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tristan shows the most emotion with father figures. Cass gets nothing emotionally but Tim and Moddy get tears and genuine hugs.

Reactions: 16
I had it paused, my eldest who’s ND didn’t like it pushed and pressed play and Ben was singing and he liked that even less so he’s turned off the TV and sent me away. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
These fathers are very forward. I can’t ever see my dad basically pushing a man to bang my sister or I.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So we get 5 minutes of Moddy and have to endure these two wanging on about their sexlife AGAIN 🙄

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Andrea has the proper icks and I know exactly how she feels.

Dick is being a dick and not helping himself.

Reactions: 29
Sorry, is he mad at her for being on the phone for ages? My best friends and I can video call for HOURS! We did 5 hours once in lockdown 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Haha yeah mine’s the same they could be a serial killer as long as they’re a Liverpool fan they’re alright.
This is all British dads with their football teams 😂

When I was seeing my ex, my dad's first question about him was asking what team he supported. And then rolled his eyes when I said my ex was a Rangers man

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry, is he mad at her for being on the phone for ages? My best friends and I can video call for HOURS! We did 5 hours once in lockdown 😂
I think he’s annoyed he’s not getting his end away. He doesn’t seem bothered about her feelings at all.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.