Married At First Sight Australia Season 11 (E4 pace) #7 Don't get your tits in a tangle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy Monday, here we go…

I’ve had to block a MAFs page on Facebook, everytime I scrolled through I was getting video spoilers so know some things that have happened, thankfully resisted getting sucked into them so don’t know too much!

Reactions: 9
It’s a side to Saaaraa we’ve never seen before because she only just made it up while she was sitting on the sofa. 🙄

Hello lovely bank holiday peeps 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
All good to go here. No snacks as I’ve had a huge roast as we were out yesterday
Same, I had a gigantic homity pie with chips, gravy, and greens this afternoon after my hike and I'm still full! Had the head of my Lindt bunny and a brew but that's it for me tonight!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm caught up just in time for tonight's episode
Tori is a right nasty bleep
I cant believe Deece seems actually deece
Tin man was entertaining
Cassandra was a queen
And the hairdresser doesn't like Michael at all

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Evening 😄
Just polishing off a big salad to justify all the biscuits I intend to eat shortly.

I have a packet of the chocolate covered custard creams from M&S - they are the business! 👌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hold on, did he just say Michael is too feminine for him?? Mind blown. Look who's talking.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Im late I nearly forgot it was Monday and MAFS time!! Feel like ages ago I watched this I’m struggling to remember what was going on !

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.