Married At First Sight Australia Season 11 (E4 pace) #7 Don't get your tits in a tangle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching on catch up tonight as it's my turn to put the kids to bed but I'm thinking mini eggs and a cup of tea for my mafs snack. Or if I can be arsed, a frozen rolo yogurt (stick one in the freezer for an hour or two and sprinkle with a pinch of salt) 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I went for breakfast with my friend this morning and she told me a spoiler I nearly rammed my Wetherspoons breakfast wrap down her throat!

I have Easter chocolate and I have wine but I really want Chinese now and they’re all closed on Mondays round here.

also husband has just told me Leeds are on telly so we will have to watch MAFS on catch up afterwards

bloody football 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I went for breakfast with my friend this morning and she told me a spoiler I nearly rammed my Wetherspoons breakfast wrap down her throat!

I have Easter chocolate and I have wine but I really want Chinese now and they’re all closed on Mondays round here.

also husband has just told me Leeds are on telly so we will have to watch MAFS on catch up afterwards

bloody football 🙄
Im pretty sure that making you watch Leeds instead of MAFS counts as cruel and unusual punishment and is valid grounds for burying him under the patio.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Leftover? Are you mad??
My Easter eggs didn’t make until yesterday. Yes I am 56 and I still get Easter eggs.
Well I paced myself yesterday and only ate one egg so I've still got 3 left 🙌 .
---
I'm honestly not sure that Tim has been through anything different to most people in their mid/late fifties? By that age must people have lost loved ones, whether its parents, siblings, friends. It's terrible but it's life, it comes to all of us.
I think it's more what his dad said to him before he died.

Reactions: 13
Finally decided to start watching season 6 and not moved from the couch all day (apart from opening the door to get my Domino’s). Innes is batshit crazy, Martha’s awful and I didn’t realise that being a virgin was a full time profession, shut the duck up about Matthew ffs

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm honestly not sure that Tim has been through anything different to most people in their mid/late fifties? By that age must people have lost loved ones, whether its parents, siblings, friends. It's terrible but it's life, it comes to all of us.
I get the impression it's the circumstances of the deaths more than the deaths themselves. His brother took his own life and his father told him he didn't like him just before he died.

• Sad
Reactions: 15

bloody football 🙄
Entirely valid reason to buy another TV.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Finally decided to start watching season 6 and not moved from the couch all day (apart from opening the door to get my Domino’s). Innes is batshit crazy, Martha’s awful and I didn’t realise that being a virgin was a full time profession, shut the duck up about Matthew ffs
It's so good hey!!!

Reactions: 3
Omg the scary incest storyline is back on Hollyoaks
Haven't watched Hollyoaks for years but caught it tonight. The scenes with the social worker really pissed me off. (Am a social worker so could rant for hours about what was wrong but won't because this isn't the thread for it 😂)

Anyway, wine is poured and I am ready for some MAFS drama 😃

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.