Married At First Sight Australia Season 11 (E4 pace) #7 Don't get your tits in a tangle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hold on, did he just say Michael is too feminine for him?? Mind blown. Look who's talking.
Michael is very pretty, but if you’re normally into massive hairy arsed rugby players he probably isn’t Stephen’s type.
I honestly think Stephen is looking for reasons to get out and has been since he found out he was second choice.

Reactions: 24
My 3 year old has just had the cheek to ask me to turn it down a bit!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Tim wearing another t shirt branded with his company on it. Naughty boy.
Needs punishment...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Oooh I do remember. Tin man being angry and hot 🔥. How did they not shag after him saying how fab Lucinda was, show her you mean it Tim
Oh and Tori can get in the bin

• Heart
Reactions: 15
We need to start culling couples now, there are still too many!

Reactions: 20
Aw bless Lucinda. As flaky as she is she has always been protective of Tim
Her body language is always 'in front' of him, like she physically deflects the negativity.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.