Married At First Sight Australia Season 11 (E4 pace) #7 Don't get your tits in a tangle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really like Tim. I'd definitely prefer a night out with Tim than any of the other blokes in there. He's just a 'bloke' though who does need to stop dismissing younger people and their views. However I suspect his attitude to Jayden is more to do with Jayden being a dick than him being young.

Reactions: 28
I really like Tim. I'd definitely prefer a night out with Tim than any of the other blokes in there. He's just a 'bloke' though who does need to stop dismissing younger people and their views. However I suspect his attitude to Jayden is more to do with Jayden being a dick than him being young.
And I completely agree with him, do your shirt up! That’s what the buttons are for!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I know Tim can be a dick but I can’t help but love him! Think that’s also because he reminds me of my own partner - bit of an hole to begin with with a tough exterior but a loveable idiot once you know him. I think the fact that those who support him seem like really nice, genuine people also says a lot

Reactions: 37
Tim and Andy would’ve been a good match
Definitely. I do really like Lauren, I think she's gorgeous and lovely but if you weren't all touchy feely and spiritual (basically anyone who is your average bloke's bloke like Tim) then she'd seriously get in your nerves. My husband doesn't get her at all but thinks Andy is absolutely gorgeous.

Reactions: 5
Definitely. I do really like Lauren, I think she's gorgeous and lovely but if you weren't all touchy feely and spiritual (basically anyone who is your average bloke's bloke like Tim) then she'd seriously get in your nerves. My husband doesn't get her at all but thinks Andy is absolutely gorgeous.
Do you mean Lucinda?

Reactions: 6
I feel for Lucinda. For someone who apparently doesn't share we've heard Tim's life story so many times. Does anyone know anything about Lucinda as a viewer. Does Tim know anything about her? Their whole relationship is dominated by his mood and him, there's so space in it for her. And I say this as someone in the midst of grief myself and a heap of medication to get me through.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Lucinda is so open to loving someone and being loved in return, she has so much to give but her experience on the show has all just been her supporting a moody man who isn't interested in her romantically in the slightest but will take all of her support whilst offering nothing in return. I think they'd make really good friends without the pressure of trying to form a romantic relationship hanging over them. They're just not compatible as a couple and it seems very unfair to match Lucinda with someone she's not compatible with when she clearly has a lot of love to give. It would have been great TV to actually see her on a romantic journey rather than a friendship.

Reactions: 26
I wish we aired at the same time as Oz I’m sick of seeing bloody spoilers online 😩
Me too! 😩 every time I open bloody Facebook! I’m not even following any MAFS related content apart from this thread and it’s still popping up everywhere I look 🙄

I’ve been thinking about it all day and I’ve decided to get a Chinese takeaway for MAFS tonight 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’ve been thinking about it all day and I’ve decided to get a Chinese takeaway for MAFS tonight 🥰
Thank you for this comment because it's how I realised that MAFS is on tonight! (I'm very easily confused by bank holidays 😆)

• Haha
I'm honestly not sure that Tim has been through anything different to most people in their mid/late fifties? By that age must people have lost loved ones, whether its parents, siblings, friends. It's terrible but it's life, it comes to all of us.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.