Married At First Sight Australia Season 11 (E4 pace) #7 Don't get your tits in a tangle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Tim Man and Andrea would have been a nice match, Ellie and Jonno make more sense, Ash with either Cass or Natalie.

I reckon they will walk into the reunion show together ... they are definitely better suited I can't imagine Tim Man with anyone else tbh. Maybe Lauren, oddly.

Reactions: 5
I’ve just scrolled right to the end with my eyes in different directions so I didn’t get any hints as I’ve yet to catch up! I’ve just spent the past few days whizzing round a theme park for my kids birthday and I’m still halfway through Wednesday nights. I’ve got TikTok pic n mix and a bottle of secco so j can watch it tonight. I’ll post thoughts afterwards

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Tori and Jack are both awful people. She really enjoys seeing other couples struggling and having arguments/drama. She thinks she's so superior to everyone else as an individual and as a couple, despite Jack making it clear that he isn't attracted to her and has no respect for her. Getting matching tattoos when they haven't even slept together is wild. He's just trying to keep her tied to him until the show ends without actually putting in any effort on his end. It's very disturbing seeing how misogynistic and controlling he is.

Richard is an immature, emotionally manipulative prick.
Old Tim is rude and has a nasty/aggressive side.
Jonno is extremely dull and has no backbone.
Ben is just a total weirdo.

This is such a bad batch of men, the women really deserve better.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Tori and Jack are both awful people. She really enjoys seeing other couples struggling and having arguments/drama. She thinks she's so superior to everyone else as an individual and as a couple, despite Jack making it clear that he isn't attracted to her and has no respect for her. Getting matching tattoos when they haven't even slept together is wild. He's just trying to keep her tied to him until the show ends without actually putting in any effort on his end. It's very disturbing seeing how misogynistic and controlling he is.

Richard is an immature, emotionally manipulative prick.
Old Tim is rude and has a nasty/aggressive side.
Jonno is extremely dull and has no backbone.
Ben is just a total weirdo.

This is such a bad batch of men, the women really deserve better.
Have to say I agree - Deece is the best of the men on the show!
The women like Cassandra, Ellie, Lucinda, Lauren and Andy deserve better.
The rest can get in the bin.

Reactions: 17
Duncan was HOT 🔥
Duncan reminded me of a character from The Sims. I don't know how else to explain it.

I have a hot take and I hope it doesn't get kicked off the thread but... the jelly sweets in M&S bunny munch are rank 😫🙈 I'll be leaving them out next time and chucking in some percy pigs instead. Or making my own ala @me myself and karma 👌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I think it's because she has an upside down smile
she looks sadder when she smiles...
---
Duncan reminded me of a character from The Sims. I don't know how else to explain it.

I have a hot take and I hope it doesn't get kicked off the thread but... the jelly sweets in M&S bunny munch are rank 😫🙈 I'll be leaving them out next time and chucking in some percy pigs instead. Or making my own ala @me myself and karma 👌
tbh I'm happy with a sports direct mug of tea and a golden crisp, or a pepsi max with some lidl cheapy rainbow sour stripes

Reactions: 5
I just wished we got it at the same time as Aus as it’s like a minefield trying to avoid spoilers on SM atm!

Reactions: 16
One thing I've noticed this season compared the few other seasons I've watched...
I feel in other seasons there were genuine friendships, like Hoops wife and the girls looked out for each other. The boys would too. They'd hang out and I don't know just felt more like they were friends, even when there were huge arguments. This season there isn't a nice friendship group between the girls.
Also I don't think they're doing couple swap week, wonder why.

Reactions: 9
This isn’t a spoiler but I’ve read that Johno was one of the more vocal people at the dinner parties and he’s not been shown that way at all. Very weird as I wouldn’t have imagined that at all!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I think this is about to finish airing in Australia because I’ve accidentally seen so many spoilers 🤦🏼‍♀️ I should have unfollowed the so dramatic page 🙄 so yeah just to warn everyone else id be very careful if you’re googling any of them or following MAFSA on social media.

Reactions: 10

One of the reasons I made my own! I also prefer the Asda version 😳 no one come for me!! 😉

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.